Predict the title of Morrissey's next album

:handpointup:

WtF? didnt you see me point at BGV and 'wife'?
dont you know what it means to point in a normal language?

french nutter yenta troll sent to relieve 'nerak'(n)
gimmick is not the 'university':lbf:
(radish is the 'educated' troll, graduated from Skinny U:lbf:
where the dumb go to get dumber:))
but that it has 👀 on everyone ever at all the gigs it was :banned:

including MiniMao in California:lbf::lbf:
You leave the gig going to us, clown shoes.
Have you even been out of your little flat? Imagine the smell in there with you, dossing all day long.
Pass on my regards to Kenny Finch.

thanks
Night Night simpleton xx

You leave the gig going to us, clown shoes.
Have you even been out of your little flat? Imagine the smell in there with you, dossing all day long.
Pass on my regards to Kenny Finch.

thanks
Night Night simpleton xx
:handpointup:
(annoying morocco troll)

WtF??? I 'leave the gig going to us' what language is this??😐
do you use morocco google to find english words for your bizarre language?😠

there is no gig going FFS you and your GF budd the dauphintroll
are permanently banned.:banned:

I wonder what percentage of Moz-Solo members actually still love/like/enjoy Morrissey or at least his music? I mean it’s literally turned into viva hate for Morrissey. It’s rare you see serious responses. Why do you come here if it’s just to be sarcastic or spiteful ?

I wonder what percentage of Moz-Solo members actually still love/like/enjoy Morrissey or at least his music? I mean it’s literally turned into viva hate for Morrissey. It’s rare you see serious responses. Why do you come here if it’s just to be sarcastic or spiteful ?
I enjoy his voice.

I had the coordinator here in the psych ward play Lady Willpower today. He's now a fan.

I still love him and will always love him :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom