Prediction: Morrissey will headline Glastonbury 2020

A

Anonymous

I'm calling it.

Morrissey will headline Glastonbury 2020.

He'll headline the Saturday slot and it is going to be f***ing great!

Thoughts?

I'm calling it.

Morrissey will headline Glastonbury 2020.

He'll headline the Saturday slot and it is going to be f***ing great!

Thoughts?
sorry to say but that's fantasy land stuff,would love it to be true,he isn't big enough to headline,especially the Saturday.is Glastonbury not every two years now,its on next weekend so it would be 2021.

Not a f***ing chance, he may get a slot lower down the bill like Johnny Marr has this year but he will never headline Glastonbury.

sorry to say but that's fantasy land stuff,would love it to be true,he isn't big enough to headline,especially the Saturday.is Glastonbury not every two years now,its on next weekend so it would be 2021.

According to a shit website that starts with 'G': "Organisers have said acts are already booked in for 2020, which will be Glastonbury’s 50th anniversary year."

Morrissey would be a f***ing great headliner for Glastonbury.

Alternative prediction for 2020. Morrissey will cancel a tour of Wetherspoons pubs in the North of England due to poor ticket sales.

glastofest
There will be almost 800 traders at #Glastonbury2019. Find out more about the amazing array of food and goods they'll be offering, including our biggest ever range of vegan cuisine and our ever-expanding Food For A Fiver scheme over at our website (link in bio).

Morrissey played Glastonbury before he moved onto veganism. Are you seriously suggesting that he is now going to sing on a Dairy Farm? He’s lost his marbles when it comes to his politics, but I don’t think it’s that bad yet.

Morrissey played Glastonbury before he moved onto veganism. Are you seriously suggesting that he is now going to sing on a Dairy Farm? He’s lost his marbles when it comes to his politics, but I don’t think it’s that bad yet.

Very funny.

The Eavis family (to the few of you who may not know - they own the Glastonbury site and operate the festival) won't invite Moz back because of Pingate and other eruptions. They're dyed in the wool lefties, having invited Jeremy Corbyn to address the Glastonbury throng in 2016.

I suspect Moz may bypass the UK in the forseeable future.

No it is very bad, to play second fiddle to U2, but that’s what it was in 2011 and how it is in 2019.

If you only like headlining artists, good for you.

I reckon there would be more of a chance of The California Son moving to some foreign place like Mankchaster and then taking pics of him playing kickball with Paylay and then posting the pics on
"Messages From Kylier at the Rancho Cucamonga office." I reckon you people should be happy enough with your Brittish bands like U2 (3/4) , Right Said Fred, Yungblud, and Spinal Tap chipper curry c*** tit.

Festivals are only fun if there is good shopping and a wide selection of vegetarian food. Otherwise it's a hard pass for me.
I like Roskilde a lot and randomly they actually asked me to SPEAK on the main stage this year.

I declined. Because thats how I roll. I'm not Danish, they don't need to hear from me.

Back
Top Bottom