price question

How much could be estimate the 7" French promo in mint condition "There's a light" fully signed by all the Smiths ?

thanks

How much could be estimate the 7" French promo in mint condition "There's a light" fully signed by all the Smiths ?

thanks

Potentially bankbook crippling :eek: I would say around US$400-500 if authentic signatures and all 4 signed. U have one like that???

Thanks for the answers. Unfortunally it s not me who havé that ut someone that i know. Hé havé plenty of signée items and hé showed me a rank promo painting that only 2 or 3 still exist. I never see this before. I gués it s genuine as hé us journalist and meet thé smiths and moz often

Thanks for the answers. Unfortunally it s not me who havé that ut someone that i know. Hé havé plenty of signée items and hé showed me a rank promo painting that only 2 or 3 still exist. I never see this before. I gués it s genuine as hé us journalist and meet thé smiths and moz often

A cassette of 'The Queen Is Dead'' signed by all 5 Smiths (including Craig Gannon) fetched around £200 last year (around $320) in a charity auction for Salford Lads Club.

Jukebox Jury

A cassette of 'The Queen Is Dead'' signed by all 5 Smiths (including Craig Gannon) fetched around £200 last year (around $320) in a charity auction for Salford Lads Club.

Jukebox Jury

that's it? id much rather have that the the years of refusal record and they go for about as much

meh

Jukebox Jury

that's it? id much rather have that the the years of refusal record and they go for about as much

meh

That is actually not bad for a signed cassette. It was for charity if I remember well..

I seem to remember that a very wise man bought that :thumb:

In terms of the French record - it's worth about £100 without the scribbles, whereas a QiD cassette is about £5 - so a fully signed record could be worth £400+ but first you must find a collector who wants it.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom