Question for the mods

As ever, another heterosexist view point that actively deflects from the points made. None of the quotes made by Hofman or Reelfountain are intended as jokes and that is, quite simply, were the rest of your argument falls on it's face. Ricky Gervais is a comedian. If on stage then some of his material could be regarded as questionable humour - if people feel it is they have a right to challenge him. However, if that same questionable material is repeated off-stage as a personal view - a view that consistently and relentlessly targets a specific minority group or issue - then that would illustrate malice and potential agenda.

Hofmann and Reelfountain have consistently and relentlessly targeted not just LGBT people but other minority groups too. They both go out of their way to be malicious (in just about every thread) and make no secret that they promote an alt-right agenda. If they themselves admit to being supporters of an alt-right agenda - read their comments and admissions - and have argued for white supremacy, eugenics, anti-LGBT and anti-Islmaphobia etc. within their posts - as part of that agenda, where then is the joke? Where is the humour?
Where is the humour?

The humour, my friend, is up your sperm-laden arse!

Now shouldn't you be out recruiting school-children to your cause, or lobbying parliament to lower the gay age of consent to zero or something?

Last edited:
As ever, another heterosexist view point that actively deflects from the points made. None of the quotes made by Hofman or Reelfountain are intended as jokes and that is, quite simply, were the rest of your argument falls on it's face. Ricky Gervais is a comedian. If on stage then some of his material could be regarded as questionable humour - if people feel it is they have a right to challenge him. However, if that same questionable material is repeated off-stage as a personal view - a view that consistently and relentlessly targets a specific minority group or issue - then that would illustrate malice and potential agenda.

Hofmann and Reelfountain have consistently and relentlessly targeted not just LGBT people but other minority groups too. They both go out of their way to be malicious (in just about every thread) and make no secret that they promote an alt-right agenda. If they themselves admit to being supporters of an alt-right agenda - read their comments and admissions - and have argued for white supremacy, eugenics, anti-LGBT and anti-Islmaphobia etc. within their posts - as part of that agenda, where then is the joke? Where is the humour?
You are such a pedantic and politically-correct thought-policeman (to Stalinist zero-tolerance extremes of ridiculousness) that I actually believe you're a wind-up merchant.

Nobody in existence could be that humorless. That pedantic. That intolerant.

You're playing an exaggerated caricature aren't you?

Own up and admit it!

Last edited:
It may depend on who’s telling the joke. If the person has a record of making hateful comments then their ‘dark humor’ may not not be interpreted as funny.

Again this is entirely subjective. Who you find hateful and I find isn't and who I find hateful and you find isn't, can be two very different things.

Unless you are actually inside their heads you can't definitively make that assessment one way or the other.

Free speech!

A veritable troll-bomb of comments from the alt-right and apologists. Point proven.

Again this is entirely subjective. Who you find hateful and I find isn't and who I find hateful and you find isn't, can be two very different things.

Right. These people post about how Hitler was just ridding Germany of "the Jews" because they are immoral. Context, you idiot. And you get all worked up "WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE!!!' :swear
Then "here's a video about a touchy subject. This proves something." :confused:
Please continue. If they're "funny" you're f***ing hilarious.

Right. These people post about how Hitler was just ridding Germany of "the Jews" because they are immoral. Context, you idiot. And you get all worked up "WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE!!!' :swear
Then "here's a video about a touchy subject. This proves something." :confused:
Please continue. If they're "funny" you're f***ing hilarious.

Truth: I'm gonna get that pesky bhops, grrrrr..................I'm gonna stalk him across the boards down voting his posts, that'll show him................................grrrrr and then I'm going to insult his intelligence, grrrrrrr............................and then......................hold on wait, I've just got to go off to my shift at Kmart........................and now I'm back! Where was I?????........................or that's right, I'm gonna down vote him.......................grrrr, insult his intelligence..............and then, grrrr call him out on ALL his shit...............grrrrrr, that'll show him!!!!!!

Bhops: :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

Truth: I'm gonna get that pesky bhops, grrrrr..................I'm gonna stalk him across the boards down voting his posts, that'll show him................................grrrrr and then I'm going to insult his intelligence, grrrrrrr............................and then......................hold on wait, I've just got to go off to my shift at Kmart........................and now I'm back! Where was I?????........................or that's right, I'm gonna down vote him.......................grrrr, insult his intelligence..............and then, grrrr call him out on ALL his shit...............grrrrrr, that'll show him!!!!!!

Bhops: :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:
You're right. Calling you an idiot was not necessary.

Right, I took it down when I saw it. No one had reported it previously.

I thought it was just a gif of one naked guy helping another naked guy repeatedly look for his car keys which had fallen into the sofa cushion of the couch. Turns out I was wrong.

I've been told off by David for constantly changing my name, so you're going to be stuck with Drag me down from now on. It has made me think twice about what I post which is good.

DMD, you could change your name a thousand times, but unless you were to change posting about your love for drink and your parents, frequenting pubs, hating your job and wanting to retire, and all the other idiosyncrasies that are undeniably unique to you then you can call yourself by any other name and there we will find you. I hope you continue to post. It is about the content and not the author.

I thought it was just a gif of one naked guy helping another naked guy repeatedly look for his car keys which had fallen into the sofa cushion of the couch. Turns out I was wrong.

When the Okhrana speaks, DavidT jumps. When anyone else speaks he shrugs his shoulders and turns his back.

Weren't they looking for the keys in the shower? Dunno why it was deleted, didn't seem that offensive.

are Stephen Hoffman and bhops brothers?

Back
Top Bottom