Rare Jobriath stuff?

Ecubyan

Fred
Ok, so I have listened to (and absolutely love) Jobriath's solo work and his stuff with Pidgeon. I have: Pidgeon (self-titled,) Jobriath (self-titled,) Creatures of the Street, and some rare stuff (Live from the Bottom Line, a few third LP demos, a few Cole Berlin tracks.)I've even listened to Gregg Diamond. Does anyone have anything new that I haven't listed????

Morrissey was a big fan of Jobriath...I was just wondering..Morrissey took part in the release of a greatest hits comp for Jo-Jo....anyone have anything?

I think what you have is what's out there. Could you please PM me the live stuff, I don't think I have that? This said, as you know Morrissey released "I love a good fight" in perfect sound quality as a single so obviously he has some tapes...

Unfortunately I only have a live show from the Bottom Line. If anyone wants that, I'll give you a link. I'm currently looking for demos to his musical, Pop Star. Somebody recently posted the song "Time Sat on My Face" on Youtube, only to have it removed. Does anyone have access to those demos or at least that song?

I'd love a link. Do you have his cover of Drive In Saturday?

Tags
bootlegs jobriath rare
Back
Top Bottom