Recordstore.co.uk "Paris" 3 format bundle for a fiver

Re: 3 formats recordstore

Got an email from them today saying it had been shipped. Wonder if I'll be super lucky and get the bundle tomorrow? :)

Actually i have ordered with EIL.COM (2 cd's plus 7" vinyl) and this morning i got an e mail to confirm that it has been despatched today.
Cheers Moz

I got an email from recordstore this morning. They don't seem to have all the items available. I can cancel my order or wait 14 days while they try to get the items back in stock. A very bizar thing on the release day I think.

Received my bundle today. Impressive!

I got an email from recordstore this morning. They don't seem to have all the items available. I can cancel my order or wait 14 days while they try to get the items back in stock. A very bizar thing on the release day I think.

Maybe they process the orders chronologically depending on the order income date?

Which are the items that they can't deliver? The same happened with the "Boy Happy" CD single - it's become a bit of a rarity by now.

Mine arrived this morning too :thumb:

It has probably been explored elsewhere, but who is the bespectacled man on the poster Morrissey is standing beside?

Mine didn't come today and in "my orders" it's saying that my order is still "pending" :confused:

Mine as well but it does also say available 3 - 14 days
I hope they hurry up and there is no cock up
Anyone know if this affects the sales figures?

You think so? But the "Follow Your Dream" sounds like an MLK reference to me. Besides, the single was released on iTunes on Inauguration Day here, which is also the day after MLK day. Coincidence?

Well, I don't think it's SW, I think it just looks a bit like him.

At least the new guy won't be waving at Stevie like the clown previously.

Mine still reads as pending, as well. I'm hoping for their sakes they don't jerk me around although I'm now expecting the worst. This will have been the second order they buggered and it will indeed be the last order I ever place with them it this is the case. The were a couple of pounds cheaper than where I normally buy from but if they can't meet demand (especially on pre-orders) then there isn't much point. Idiocy. Hell, at least some of you have been fortunate to have rec'd status emails. I've received no word...uggghh!

Mine still reads as pending, as well. I'm hoping for their sakes they don't jerk me around although I'm now expecting the worst. This will have been the second order they buggered and it will indeed be the last order I ever place with them it this is the case. The were a couple of pounds cheaper than where I normally buy from but if they can't meet demand (especially on pre-orders) then there isn't much point. Idiocy. Hell, at least some of you have been fortunate to have rec'd status emails. I've received no word...uggghh!

Same here.

Very disappointed not getting any email confirmation after initial order. :(

Hi people.

For those who has already the tree formats of the new single, all have the photo of the band naked or only the 7"?

Back
Top Bottom