regina spektor

oscillate wildly

I dunno if there is a thread for her already but if not, there should be. :sweet:

if you love her also but have not been paying attention lately, the new album is coming out June 23rd!!

regina-spektor-far-album-cover-myspace.jpg

the new song Laughing With is on her myspace. and Blue Lips is now out and is awesomezz.

discuss her greatness here.

I liked Regina's material pre-Begin to Hope, though i must say both of these songs are dreadfully dull. I was hoping Far would be a return to her more innovative music but this is painfully generic.

I liked Regina's material pre-Begin to Hope, though i must say both of these songs are dreadfully dull. I was hoping Far would be a return to her more innovative music but this is painfully generic.

I agree very much, but it's much better than the song she did with Ben Folds and The Call. :p there are a lot of songs on Far that are amazing live so hopefully they are better.

I wouldnt know though I thought You Dont Know Me was a decent pop-tune and I could at least listen to without disdain. I will admit though The Call is garbage and at least Blue Lips isnt much better.

I love Regina Spektor. Actually, Oscillate Wildly, I noticed your avatar a while ago and meant to comment on it. :o Anyway, I'll be seeing her this summer for the first time, looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom