Request: Pier 84 New York 08.06.86

thank you soo much, was hoping for a video but this is still great I really appreciate it
The one track you've seen is the only video to ever surface from that gig - hence the audio links.
Given the amount of time Smiths Torrents collated video & audio for - if it's not in the collection, it's probably being held on to or only one song got captured properly.
I've never seen or heard of a full gig myself.
Always happy to be wrong.
Regards,
FWD.

The one track you've seen is the only video to ever surface from that gig - hence the audio links.
Given the amount of time Smiths Torrents collated video & audio for - if it's not in the collection, it's probably being held on to or only one song got captured properly.
I've never seen or heard of a full gig myself.
Always happy to be wrong.
Regards,
FWD.

Wow! first time seeing this clip, am I wrong in saying that this is the only video footage of a Smiths performance in America ?

In the comments section, somebody that was actually at the show said

“Morrissey thanked everyone for coming to see the smiths instead of staying home and watching Benson reruns”

:lbf::cool:

New York heatwave that night I hear and Johnny was drinking a lot that day. Very humid and hot and Johnny was nipping the Grand Marnier of all things. Gak! Mozz looks bored. Craig steals show every time.

Back
Top Bottom