request: under the influence

fredhenson

I just recieved Under the Influence: Morrissey for christmas and it doesnt seem to work on my computer. Has anybody else experienced this problem? Can somebody please list it for download?
Thanks
x

I bought it and had the same problem. There is a note on the cd cover that says it will not play in your mac or pc:mad: I only listen to it in the car.

It's copy-protected, probably because Morrissey gives 100% of his royalties from it (presumably not much, since he only chose the songs) to PETA, and therefore doesn't want people getting it for free. Which is fair enough, in my book.

Felt tip over the barcode thinggy, it'll work fine. :)

i remember both being excellent but unfortunatly i have lost both cds:( i put them on me mp3 player that i had in 04 and probably just put the cds in the wrong cases thinking that i wouldn't need them as both cases are empty :( typically the mp3 player broke and i've lost the files :( any chance of an upload of the nme one and an upload of great horse by tyrannosaurus rex of under the influence? it would be very much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom