Rhoda Dakar covers Morrissey - "Everyday Is Like Sunday"

Just seen that the fantastically talented Rhoda Dakar, who has sang with The Specials and many more, is releasing a cover of Morrissey's Every Day Is Like Sunday.
Can only imagine the meltdown that will cause at Guardian HQ.

Link posted by GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn:

full

Update:
Brief video clip made available via Rhoda's FB:

Full song:

Don’t know who she is, but anyone or thing that can cause Guardian HQ’s or the haters here to have a meltdown is okay with me! :lbf:

looking forward.

:thumb:
Proving, once again, that you don’t know Jack about shit.

Moz has slagged Farage, praised Corbyn - he pretty much hates politics. It's bizarre that people cling to tiny things he's said that sound positive, when overwhelmingly he's either not interested or complaining.

View attachment 69121
People who “hate” politics don’t generally engage in the wearing of divisive political symbols. ...but you carry on Karen.

become a member, and I might consider indulging you with civil, intelligent, and always interesting replies of mine.

Otherwise you’re just another nonentity troll that has nothing to say.

NEXT !
Why would I waste my time registering, to engage with a half-wit Melvis jizz-slurper like you? You’re not here for a conversation. You’ve certainly got nothing rational to offer, based on your fawning and whining. You comment on records and charts, etc. - and you don’t even own a turntable. You’re just here to catch the extra dribbles, in the hopes that you’ll be noticed.

Here’s a tip - You’re already well noticed. ...and likely the best example available on the present state of lost humans and their opinions on elevator pap.

Don’t know who she is, but anyone or thing that can cause Guardian HQ’s or the haters here to have a meltdown is okay with me! :lbf:

looking forward.

:thumb:
The only meltdowns on this site are from delusional snowflakes like you who confuse “hate” with lies. The “haters” only speak truth and facts, unlike you sheep.

People who “hate” politics don’t generally engage in the wearing of divisive political symbols. ...but you carry on Karen.

Briefly supporting a party doesn't mean someone likes politics - also liking politics doesn't make someone not divisive.

You're an idiot.

Proving, once again, that you don’t know Jack about shit.
“Vile”.
The only meltdowns on this site are from delusional snowflakes like you who confuse “hate” with lies. The “haters” only speak truth and facts, unlike you sheep.
Admittedly, you’ve never heard of her but you feel the need to comment. “I would have preferred a different cover, on this single I’ve never heard and have no intention of buying!”.

Again - NOBODY cares about your ramblings. You’re a sad, lost, no-trick slug.
So - either you don’t agree with Morrissey, when he says, “Reggae is vile”? ...or you have no concept of where the term “dub” came from.

Keep yapping.
There are also people panning it, with the same level of knowledge. You’re talking about Morrissey fans here. Not the lot you’d immediately go to for options on music.

Ok Melvis :rolleyes:

£6 50 postage, that is very steep. Brings the total to £ 16.50. I can get an album for that. Need to find a discount code. Should be a great song !

Another clog-eared Melvis fan. If it doesn’t sound pleasing in the elevator or frozen food aisle, EGD wants no part of it.

The only emotional guide dog in history to be put down by its owner.

From someone who's never listened to The Boiler. Maybe post using your own name, Peter.

Has anyone heard this? I ask because there are those praising it, without knowing the content. Who knows what she's done with the song. She may have changed the lyrics - no one knows.
I imagine it's vile.
Oh wait, I see I was late with this. nvm

Last edited:
I didn't say that, did I? About people on here. Many have been praising on Facebook and Twitter without hearing it. What I'm saying is that it would be interesting to hear this version from a lady who only yesterday was slagging off Farage.
Who cares? You should try to get your subscription money back and use it to get a few minutes of therapy.

:straightface:

Rhoda has a song. Everybody has a song but that miserable cuck Melvin the Polish troll.:lbf: He was also going to make an imaginary tour Poland after
his cucker invisible song hit no 1:lbf::lbf:
he was going to do something with his pizza pop life:lbf::lbf::lbf:
all these trolls see themselves as geniuses on the dole:lbf::lbf::lbf:

It's more of a poem than a song - I like performance poetry, so I liked it, but I could see it would be a niche thing.

Is the Melvis one really Peter??? He seems too revolting for someone who compiles crosswords.

65e04d75b750d94addb5690f57318b77.gif

Full flip-flop on reggae as “vile”. Deluges of love for these covers. Not a word about the passing of Bunny Wailer.

Few on this site know or care about music.

Full flip-flop on reggae as “vile”. Deluges of love for these covers. Not a word about the passing of Bunny Wailer.

Few on this site know or care about music.

Bunny is in the condolences thread.

Reggae is vile was a joke answer to a questionnaire - probably because A Certain Ratio moonlighted with some reggae tracks.

He also said this 👇

20210302_211929.jpg

& he loved Madness & Millie.

Once again, Nerak putting the haters in their place, simply by using the facts.

:rock::thumb::clap:

Bunny is in the condolences thread.

Reggae is vile was a joke answer to a questionnaire - probably because A Certain Ratio moonlighted with some reggae tracks.

He also said this 👇

View attachment 69162

& he loved Madness & Millie.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom