Riot Fest vendor mocks Morrissey with meat-filled sandwich

Riot Fest Vendor Mocks Morrissey With Meat-Filled Sandwich - DNAInfo Chicago

By Mina Bloom | October 14, 2016 6:05pm

Excerpt:

LOGAN SQUARE — Riot Fest vendor and local business Puffs of Doom is speaking out against what they described as "ridiculous" treatment by musician Morrissey and his management at the music fest last month by launching the "Pork Morrissey" sandwich.

The sandwich, which is filled with heaps of pork, cheese and bacon, was created to mock the former Smiths lead singer — a known vegan — for forcing all Riot Fest vendors to stop selling meat during his set, according to Luke Petillon, co-owner of Puffs of Doom.

39208_original.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you expect from beeeeck in Chicago? The capital of the Meat Belt. These people bleed Bar B Que sauce. I know Steve needs to play Chicago just like everyone else, so someone from Green Bay or Flint can go to the show, but I just don't get the 1991 Air A Gon ballroom thing.

Last edited:
americans love to give their sandwiches a name.just watch the larry david sandwich and you will get the picture.iv invented a sandwich called DO YOU WANT TO GO OUT SOMETIME,its for shy people who fancy someone who works in a café.

Two fat mouths making asswipes of themselves. Anyone with even half a brain cell knows that meat is bad for you and even worse for the poor animals. I'd love to see those two lowered slowly into a meat grinder or wood chipper.

Some people are proud of their own stupidity here an example. I hope one day they choke with a chunk of meat!!

Riot Fest Vendor Mocks Morrissey With Meat-Filled Sandwich - DNAInfo Chicago

By Mina Bloom | October 14, 2016 6:05pm

Excerpt:

LOGAN SQUARE — Riot Fest vendor and local business Puffs of Doom is speaking out against what they described as "ridiculous" treatment by musician Morrissey and his management at the music fest last month by launching the "Pork Morrissey" sandwich.

The sandwich, which is filled with heaps of pork, cheese and bacon, was created to mock the former Smiths lead singer — a known vegan — for forcing all Riot Fest vendors to stop selling meat during his set, according to Luke Petillon, co-owner of Puffs of Doom.

39208_original.jpg

Those Midwestern douche bags are so beeeeck in Chicago. They are 30 and they already have that Midwestern pot belly from eating too much Bar B Que and sausage sandwiches.

These marshmallow people were really that upset that they couldn't shovel meat down their gob for a few hours? Looks like some time away from food would help them too. Sad!

Well, on second thought, except for the typo, it was a bit too pretentious and highbrow, wasn't it? :rolleyes:

Nobody can set too good an example anyway.
And Moz is just a human being, not a god.

But I still believe in his intentions and in his sincerity.
You may not. But I don't believe you have a so-called hidden or not so hidden agenda to hurt him or his believers.

In that case you would never have posted interesting and positive stuff about him either.
Or was it by accident? :ha-no:

Well, on second thought, except for the typo, it was a bit too pretentious and highbrow, wasn't it? :rolleyes:

Nobody can set too good an example anyway.
And Moz is just a human being, not a god.

WHAT !!??:mad: blasphemous !! I don't mind the typo's, but this! THIS is going too far !!!

;).

Serious minded people like Morrissey are always easy targets.
I suppose it boiled down to money. Meat vendors lost a few dollars and decided to attempt to be funny.
Besides, it sounds more like a suggestion than a sandwich, and no one but Morrissey knows whether he's the pork-er, or pork-ee.

I would like to order a couple of these sandwich's and eat them when he plays the gimmick song.

wondering if this is even on the level. That link goes nowhere. And if they couldn't make their money on the other 24+ hours of Riot Fest, I don't know why that 90 minutes they couldn't sell meat would hurt them. Douchebags.

Eat your pork, grease, slime, pus and gore. But don't then sculpt a beard onto your fat face to hide what you do and its side effects. Just be fat, with your clogged bloodstream, homophobia and general c*ntiness. Carry on!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom