Riot Fest vendor mocks Morrissey with meat-filled sandwich

Riot Fest Vendor Mocks Morrissey With Meat-Filled Sandwich - DNAInfo Chicago

By Mina Bloom | October 14, 2016 6:05pm

Excerpt:

LOGAN SQUARE — Riot Fest vendor and local business Puffs of Doom is speaking out against what they described as "ridiculous" treatment by musician Morrissey and his management at the music fest last month by launching the "Pork Morrissey" sandwich.

The sandwich, which is filled with heaps of pork, cheese and bacon, was created to mock the former Smiths lead singer — a known vegan — for forcing all Riot Fest vendors to stop selling meat during his set, according to Luke Petillon, co-owner of Puffs of Doom.

39208_original.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wondering if this is even on the level. That link goes nowhere. And if they couldn't make their money on the other 24+ hours of Riot Fest, I don't know why that 90 minutes they couldn't sell meat would hurt them. Douchebags.

That should beg for forgiveness but denied. ;)

Eat your pork, grease, slime, pus and gore. But don't then sculpt a beard onto your fat face to hide what you do and its side effects. Just be fat, with your clogged bloodstream, homophobia and general c*ntiness. Carry on!

You Bot you believe everything the Crankfraud tell you

I think when you're mocking someone the mockee actually has to at least be within a two meter radius of said mocker. Maybe if this dick actually rebelled and served meat during Morrissey's set that could be considered mocking but he didn't. He followed the rules like every one else did like a good little shit that he is.

I made a mistake with the link when editing, fixed now.

wondering if this is even on the level. That link goes nowhere. And if they couldn't make their money on the other 24+ hours of Riot Fest, I don't know why that 90 minutes they couldn't sell meat would hurt them. Douchebags.

LOL!!

It's an original way of teasing one of Moz "crazy" demands... as I am one of those who think no one should force me to change my habits, unless I want to

REST WELL VEGANS OF THE WORLD. AMERICA IS KILLING ITSELF IN A VAT OF OFFAL. KEEP UP ON THOSE BOWEL CANCER TESTING APPOINTMENTS BOYS.
MORRISSEY LOOKS GREAT.... WHAT OTHER PROOF DO YOU NEED!!

Looks delicious. You will notice that meat eaters always look healthy and ready to go, as opposed to vegans who look harried, unhappy, and unhealthy.
There is hope of the vegans: sneak some cheese bars when nobody is looking.

I don't know, I think this is kind of funny. I respect that Morrissey is a voice for animals and doesn't eat meat, but I agree with these vendors that people going to his concert should have a choice. Paul McCartney is a advocate of PETA and a vegan, and has vegan options for his band and crew while touring, but he doesn't force the venues to sell only vegan options where he plays, nor does he have to show slaughterhouse footage during his shows to drive the point home.

I think it's kinda pompous of Morrissey to pull that.

I will never understand why some people have such a huge problem with refraining from stuffing their faces with meat for two hours.

Ultimately if it's gonna be criticized it should be riot fest who made the deal and enforces it. They weighed the decision and said moz was worth a short meat ban at the end of the day so if people get upset it should be at the festival. That said it doesn't seem like that big a deal and this is a pretty mild way of displaying annoyance

Looks delicious. You will notice that meat eaters always look healthy and ready to go, as opposed to vegans who look harried, unhappy, and unhealthy.
do you know many vegans? from my observations it's always been the opposite: they seem happier, healthier--as well as much more attractive--than meat eaters; qualities which also becomes observable in people within a few months of their becoming vegan after being meat eaters. and whenever i ask people who have become vegan how they feel after making the change they always say they feel better and have much more energy, something which is usually noticeable.

do you know many vegans? from my observations it's always been the opposite: they seem happier, healthier--as well as much more attractive--than meat eaters; qualities which also becomes observable in people within a few months of their becoming vegan after being meat eaters. and whenever i ask people who have become vegan how they feel after making the change they always say they feel better and have much more energy, something which is usually noticeable.

That's BULLSHIT and you know it.

This reminds me a story of vegetarians at someone's party I attended a while ago. There was a plate of pigs in the blanket which mysteriously disappeared. It was later discovered that the vegetarians ate it.

picrJdwEl.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom