Rochester Hills, MI - Meadow Brook Amphitheatre (Sep. 13, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Lady Willpower / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Everyday Is Like Sunday / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper // What She Said

Setlist provided by setlist.fm

• Morrissey at Meadow Brook Ampitheatre, in photos by Ken Settle (48 total) - themorningsun.com. Link posted by lanterns.

full

Last edited:
hi folks, any news about churchy? pretty sure, she was trying to make it to the concert...

hi folks, any news about churchy? pretty sure, she was trying to make it to the concert...

churchy really needs to come out of her shell a bit.
joke of the day.
four tortoises were playing in the backyard when they decided they needed hibiscus flower snacks,they pooled their money and sent out the smallest tortoise,two days passed and there was no sign of the tortoise.YOU KNOW SHELITA IS GETTING REALLY SLOW,said one of the tortoises,a little voice from just outside the fence said IF YOUR GOING TO TALK ABOUT ME I WONT GO.hahaha.

Please tell me somebody has video YT of WHAT SHE SAID only time played on this leg andt the show at Kettering I'm needing LIFE IS A PIGSTY

churchy really needs to come out of her shell a bit.
joke of the day.
four tortoises were playing in the backyard when they decided they needed hibiscus flower snacks,they pooled their money and sent out the smallest tortoise,two days passed and there was no sign of the tortoise.YOU KNOW SHELITA IS GETTING REALLY SLOW,said one of the tortoises,a little voice from just outside the fence said IF YOUR GOING TO TALK ABOUT ME I WONT GO.hahaha.
nice one.
here is an uplifting moral poem.

the tortoise
a thousand years i am now old
and get older every day
the goths' king "pretty theobald"
raised me in a tray.
since then occured a'lotsa things
but i know none of 'em
just know whenever money tings
my exhibitor feeds me clam.
i dont know the face of death
nor the pangs of all 'em folks dyin'
coz i am the toise, i am the toise,
the tor-toise and i'm sighin'.
(based on chr. morgenstern)

hope, you like it.

Please tell me somebody has video YT of WHAT SHE SAID only time played on this leg andt the show at Kettering I'm needing LIFE IS A PIGSTY

Here is first 30 sec. I think nobody was expecting this song to be pulled out of the hat. Great closer for the show!

Is the 1000 concert verified by this site?
I make it to be roughly in the vicinity of 981 gigs using information here.
Will count again when properly awake :)
FWD.

Oh, I think everyone here is interested in cancelled shows. Would you please be so kind and post some reviews about this shows here????

L O L :rofl:
Return of the “talented one” aka Gary Barlow.
Absolutely useless just like the Royal Family that big Steve constantly bangs on about. Talk about Pot/Kettle.
It’s now just a case of cashing in as much as possible before big Steve kicks the bucket.
K k k k kkerrrrrrrching innit.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Notes from the almost, almost front row:

Interpol seemed to get more love than in Ohio. Sure, myself, I walked the spacious ground while they played but only because I felt it rude to not show 100% enthusiasm while an artist plays, but every one else? They seemed to really be into it. I still caught a good deal of it from the lawn. f***, I felt old. The first time I experienced the old persons problem of "I think they already played this one" ie. "all sounds the same to me" syndrome. Yet, really they are quite good. Amazing that four people can make such sound (sorry keyboard player, I didn't count you - no disrepect - being a keyboard player myself). It felt good. In Ohio (first gig this tour for me), I thought "this would have to suck. be a "big" band and yet go out and put your heart into a half full venue of people sipping bears and chatting". Detroit? Naw, it was their show for those 45 or minutes.

Morrissey? Well, I'm biased as f*** I suppose. Let's see.

After the heat of Ohio, Moz left the suit jacket backstage and came out with a white button up shirt, tie, and vest. Loose blue jeans with the belt backstage next to the suit jacket. Likely some designer deal (not Levi's) because they seemed to have some extra fancy belt loops near the back. Shirt not fully buttoned and tie a bit loose. He's the star, ok? He can do it. You and I need to button that shit up properly. Blue Rosary (I assume - some sort of beads) in back pocket but not dangling out. Silver cross pendant hanging from right pants pocket area and Day of the Dead pendant hanging from the left. No other visible necklaces. Moz becomes more Catholic by the day and I love it (Yes, yes, - I know my own particular Christianity still officially names the Pope as the anti-Christ but well, we can agree to disagree. That's how decent people act, see?). No nail polish that I could see. Some sort of brown/black mix shoes. No particular perfume smell.

What else, well... need to book a hotel for Chicago... hit the free breakfast before 9:30... oh, wait... be back and write more soon...

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom