Roll Call Foxwoods, Ct

morrisseychic

Seasick Yet Still Docked
Who's going to Foxwoods, CT? I'll be there:D

Me, my wife and my sister are heading to this one. Driving 9 hours from Toronto. Looking forward to it...being my first Morrissey concert and all. Long time fan, first time Morrissey experience. Hopefully everyone will be up and screaming even though it's a seated venue.

Foxwoods Roll Call

I'll be there. Will you? Would love to meet some of you there. I'm dragging my partner there, and we'll be having drinks before the show no doubt.:yum:

Re: Foxwoods Roll Call

I will be there. Got my tickets today. Found them on craigslist for 5 bucks under face+surcharge.

I will be there. Got my tickets today. Found them on craigslist for 5 bucks under face+surcharge.

I knew you'd end up taking in a show!

I'm happy to be going. I still might go to the Sunday show. Depends how getting my apartment packed is going.

werd! (could this possibly be the only show i dont try to get on stage for...hmmm)

Anyone meeting up after the show for drinks and a bit of post show partying?

I'm here in Norwich (less then 15 minutes away) and will be looking to go for a couple rounds after the show in Norwich.

Lemme know ;]

I have 2 extra tickets, we got (slightly) better seats, a few rows closer. If anyone wants them for face value ($25 bucks each) we can arrange something. Row RR in the Parterre section

email me at [email protected]

PS-we are now in a different row, so you don't have to feel obligated to sit next to us. In case that was an issue. Never know.

I'll be there with my lady! :guitar: Maybe hit the mystic aquarium in the afternoon, how geeky is that?

Who is opening this show? On the Courteeners Myspace page they do not list this show. All the other Morrissey opening slots are listed in their tour dates, but on the 28th they are playing their own headlining gig in NYC. I really wanted to see them.:(

Does anyone have any advice on getting better tickets, closer to the stage? Also...how does one get backstage passes?

awesome post!

i would check TM.
or get ready to spend alot of $$$ on CG or scalpers.

backstage. more then likely not going to ever happen.

Last edited:
is anyone from NYC driving to the foxwoods show? i have a spare ticket if i can get a ride. actually, i have two spare tickets. this is my plan: sell the third ticket at the show for face value or whatever, take the money, go to the roulette table and bet it all on black.

Foxwoods Roll Call

Would anyone like to meet up after the show, maybe for drinks? My bf and I are coming up from Orlando.

Back
Top Bottom