Salle Pleyel, Paris - confirmed cancelled - no mention of the online event scheduled for December (April 23, updated May 4, 2021)

Via 'Sophie' on FB & Twitter:

FB_IMG_1619082774274.jpg

Update (May 4, 2021):

"We regret to announce that the Morrissey concert scheduled for May 14, 2021 at the Salle Pleyel has been canceled."

Now cancelled according to the venue itself.
FWD.

Looking at a few other artists due to play there soon:

Suede - due April 17 - Now May, 2022.
The National - due end of May - cancelled.
Weller - due May - now May, 2022.
Yes - due May - now June, 2022.

The majority of upcoming events/bands there fit the pattern above.
Regards,
FWD.

A quick dig around produced this:

Screenshot_20210422-102632~2.png

Which, as similar to the Israeli suggestion, may well be a new online event in lieu of the scheduled gig?
Regards,
FWD.

The cover from a bootleg record used as the picture to represent the event adds a very professional touch... ;)
The odd thing is we're all slipping as it's been up on FB for a month with genuine promoters adding to it!
FWD.

The odd thing is we're all slipping as it's been up on FB for a month with genuine promoters adding to it!
FWD.

Yes, you would think the algorithm would be smarter.
And also shame on all of us for not noticing...

Please don't let us still be doing online concerts in December.

Even if they could do it, it makes no financial sense to do a single show in Paris. They will either do a European tour of at least a few dates,or no shows at all.

Who, among you have bought tickets and booked flights for Vegas? You’re all on here, smack-talking - like pre-schoolers. ...but not one of you is “all-in”, save for your internet wanking.

Weakest clowns on this planet. ...and THAT’s why we come here to laugh at you! ;)

Well. Can you morrisey and the band. Have a live concert for the fans. I'll pay. I need to hear you guys. :rock::clap::rolleyes:

I'm dreaming with an online event from the beginning of this catastrophe:

I'm dreaming with an online event from the beginning of this catastrophe:

Even more mediated events, to heap upon the biggest mediated event since the last Gulf War?

Of course it’s cancelled. Nobody in France will pay top dollar to see a hologram of Morrissey “performing” with a live band.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom