Sam Esty Rayner interview at A Heart Is A Spade

Matt writes:

My brand new interview with Sam Esty Rayner (including a few Moz Qs):

A Heart Is A Spade Interview: Sam Esty Rayner - A Heart Is A Spade
By Matt | Published: September 14, 2015

Excerpt:

What kind of projects do you have on the horizon over the next few months?
More of the same and hopefully the Morrissey live concert videos I have taken will have an official release on DVD. Also, I hope to make a film of the upcoming Morrissey South America tour, which should be fascinating.

Last edited:
and maybe some gratuitous nudity, when is the last time we have seen Moz naked? 2009?

well he does go shirtless almost every show but as for pics the one of him in the tub comes to mind or the one where hes only got the record covering his penis also springs to mind

He's not a professional cinematographer? No way! Had me fooled.

So according to you, we're not allowed to critique glorified bootlegs like Sam's because we are not professional critics, but Sam is allowed to present his footage as "film" and earmark it for official release even though he is not, by your own admission, a professional cinematographer.

Marred, you really are a stupid f***ing piece of shit.

Spot on. Marred spouts the most illogical arguments from his closet. He needs to get a brain transplant (and face transplant, the selfies he used to have up were hilarious)

Spot on. Marred spouts the most illogical arguments from his closet. He needs to get a brain transplant (and face transplant, the selfies he used to have up were hilarious)

since when does donald trump post on solo

How would you know? You don't have any friends, oh I forgot, benny the braindead bawbag is you're friend, you're BFF

I have loads of friends thank you, now run along potato head.

- - - Updated - - -

Rule no 3 Don't make it so obvious you've fell in love with someone on so-low, it's cringeworthy

Or perhaps have a similar taste in music? Now keep on topic or piss off loser.

More pre-show/backstage sorta stuff would be welcome, but how many times do we need to see an average recording of these same old songs again?

More pre-show/backstage sorta stuff would be welcome, but how many times do we need to see an average recording of these same old songs again?

if he wanted it to really sell the backstage stuff would of course be welcome but they could also set up for almost nothing some backstage acoustic warm up versions of songs. do a new one unheard by anyone, of the 12 mentioned, and the exclusive plut the exclusive content in an exclusive format would be a giant draw and be beneficial for both of them and also be a way to demo for people without having to send out any real demos. theree unheard ones would best the best way to go

Now now surface, what have you been told about making racist comments? The neo-nazi fascist in you is clear to see

Really?

Potato head -- http://www.toysrus.com/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-11585286dt.jpg

Irish Potato head -- http://indianapublicmedia.org/eartheats/files/2011/03/potato.jpg

Whoops forgot you are not Irish - here is yours-- http://www.the-bastard.com/images/articles/1566.jpg hooray for independence - not - lol

Now, keep on topic or piss off

Last edited:
well he does go shirtless almost every show but as for pics the one of him in the tub comes to mind or the one where hes only got the record covering his penis also springs to mind

I think the record cover was the last, he still has a great body, those legs! If I was going to video Morrissey, people would love to see the average show day for Morrissey, morning to dawn. He would never agree to it though.

I hope to make a film of the upcoming Morrissey South America tour, which should be fascinating.
That's an original idea, 'SER'. Maybe you could call your film 'South With Morrissey'?

Your mouth is disgusting, I suppose that's what happens when you lick bennys arse all day everyday. Heil surface

As a plastic paddy, why do you keep making references to the Nazis?

Do you not know your history?

The IRA who in cahoots with the Nazis

IRA man Sean Russell died on board a U-boat as he travelled to the Republic of Ireland to foment a pro-Nazi rising in 1941.

When the Irish Independent newspaper published photos of the liberated Belsen concentration camp, the newspaper editor was ordered to a meeting with the Irish president and told off for printing the photos.

When Hitler's death was made public, the Irish government arranged a book of condolences.

BTW, I was born and still live in Northern Ireland, which in your eyes, makes me as "Orish" as the famine, the black stuff, inferior tarmac driveways and clerical child sex abuse.

Can always rely on you to keep the Irish-are-thick-as-pig-shit stereotype alive and well.

Go and eat a potato you boring, toothless, simpleton.

This whole site is a slag fest. 'Surface' calling someone a potato head because they have the word 'Irish' in their username is just a reflection of a mangled mentality. Calling someone a potato head who has previously been attacked for not being 100% Irish is just plain nonsense. In fact 90% of the comments on this site are nonsense. Mine included.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom