Sam Esty Rayner interview at A Heart Is A Spade

Matt writes:

My brand new interview with Sam Esty Rayner (including a few Moz Qs):

A Heart Is A Spade Interview: Sam Esty Rayner - A Heart Is A Spade
By Matt | Published: September 14, 2015

Excerpt:

What kind of projects do you have on the horizon over the next few months?
More of the same and hopefully the Morrissey live concert videos I have taken will have an official release on DVD. Also, I hope to make a film of the upcoming Morrissey South America tour, which should be fascinating.

Last edited:
look at the video from the manchester dvd, or the video from chile from a few years ago=professional
look at sams iphone video with horrible sound=amateur

chances of the sam footage being made into a dvd= none whatsoever.

avoiding my questions because you cant answer them. shooting on an iphone does not make something by default unprofessional. what makes the first example professional to you, ill let you explain. is it the camera they used. many a "professional" has made a horrible videos with questionable taste. you seem to define professional by what you like and dont or deem acceptable. many people dont like slick concert videos as they feel sterile and devoid of emotion to them. my definition of professional came straight from a dictionary. you are also comparing a finished product with raw footage and no post production to the audio or video which is again just a silly comparison. we shall see if it happens or not but really let me ask you this, who buys dvds in 2015. i think you mean to say it wont be released as a concert film

look at the video from the manchester dvd, or the video from chile from a few years ago=professional
look at sams iphone video with horrible sound=amateur

chances of the sam footage being made into a dvd= none whatsoever.

Really?

For Christ's sake, Morrissey just wrote a fiction novel about gay sprinters...I wouldn't put anything past him at this point.

Really?

For Christ's sake, Morrissey just wrote a fiction novel about gay sprinters...I wouldn't put anything past him at this point.

Can sprinters not be gay? :lbf:

The better question is, where Morrissey is involved, can't anything be straight?

The best question is: With your obsession with Morrissey's sexuality, what does that say about you, Mr. 'I Own Everything He's Ever Released'?

Any one of you would love to spend a few hours with Morrissey and I am sure you wouldn't waste it saying the things you do on this site. I presume Benny too. Everyone who has met him has had only nice things to say. His entourage seem to be very polite too.

its a choice i make about the grammar but why does it bug you so so much. it makes you sound very uptight. i mean i have a college degree and was an english major for a very long time until i switched to social psych. as for the sound im gonna wait until post production to judge. this could just be raw first footage with no edit. why should he change his stance for a millionaire musician. i dont see why he should if theyre both just doing what they want and are content to just let it be what it is

So you deliberately write shoddily? That's very rude. This is a community. The onus shouldn't be on the reader to decipher other peoples' posts. Why should people take you seriously if you cannot put a bit of an effort into your writing, if you don't even take your own thought seriously enough to write in sentence or at least attempt to come off like English isn't your third or fourth language?

So you deliberately write shoddily? That's very rude. This is a community. The onus shouldn't be on the reader to decipher other peoples' posts. Why should people take you seriously if you cannot put a bit of an effort into your writing, if you don't even take your own thought seriously enough to write in sentence or at least attempt to come off like English isn't your third or fourth language?

I don't think the substance of a thought should be judged by its form. I think people are lazy when they lean to heavily on form but that's an old old thought and argument. I dont find it rude if people don't put much effort Into grammar and wouldn't expect others to. If they can't make out then they ask for clarification or they just move on. both choices are fine by me

gay sprinters sitting around in the park looking at the blue sky. i bet hollywood is flooding him with offers for the film version.

The best question is: With your obsession with Morrissey's sexuality, what does that say about you, Mr. 'I Own Everything He's Ever Released'?

A better than the "best" question is: Are you really so stupid as to think your question implied anything other than the fact I'm a fan of his music?

A better than the "best" question is: Are you really so stupid as to think your question implied anything other than the fact I'm a fan of his music?

I sense something more, but, you can keep trying to convince me and yourself otherwise. Furthermore, if it was only just about the music, why on earth would ever comment on his sexuality then? Grow up a little more and learn. You're far too obvious, but it's cute.

-Skeletor's Weapon

The better question is, where Morrissey is involved, can't anything be straight?

I think we both know the answer to that. Can you imagine Morrissey writing a 'straight' love scene? He'd be gagging and dry heaving just having to describe any part of the woman's anatomy :lbf:

Sam is a twat. Uses his uncles name to get ahead. POS in my humble opinion. His uncle still pays his rent and expenses. He doesn't have a eye for photography. His composition sucks and he's uncreative. You can be technically bad and still take a good photo, but he cant do that either.

Really?

Try again idiot!!! The novel is about a hetro romance. It's dedicated to a woman.

Sam is a twat. Uses his uncles name to get ahead. POS in my humble opinion. His uncle still pays his rent and expenses. He doesn't have a eye for photography. His composition sucks and he's uncreative. You can be technically bad and still take a good photo, but he cant do that either.

yeah im not the biggest fan of his composition either

I don't think the substance of a thought should be judged by its form. I think people are lazy when they lean to heavily on form but that's an old old thought and argument. I dont find it rude if people don't put much effort Into grammar and wouldn't expect others to. If they can't make out then they ask for clarification or they just move on. both choices are fine by me

Ok, let me get this straight: you won't put any effort into your posts and have a total disregard for other posters, grammar rules and rules of communication ... and it's the others who are the lazy ones. Gotcha.

I think you are just messing with us all.

Try again idiot!!! The novel is about a hetro romance. It's dedicated to a woman.

maybe thats why its considered gothic. any females are beards for dudes, you do know that? its not going to fool anyone.

Ok, let me get this straight: you won't put any effort into your posts and have a total disregard for other posters, grammar rules and rules of communication ... and it's the others who are the lazy ones. Gotcha.

I think you are just messing with us all.

im not youre just exaggerating. i dont put any effort into grammar and sometimes most times im doing a bunch of other things here such as talking to those in the room. i dont think this means an absence of all or any effort. i just prioritize. personally im wondering why a post full of bad grammar makes you so upset to go on about it and that youre just effing with me. its not like grammar follows the most logical of rules or laws. its a pretty weird beast of evolved amalgamation

im not youre just exaggerating. i dont put any effort into grammar and sometimes most times im doing a bunch of other things here such as talking to those in the room. i dont think this means an absence of all or any effort. i just prioritize. personally im wondering why a post full of bad grammar makes you so upset to go on about it and that youre just effing with me. its not like grammar follows the most logical of rules or laws. its a pretty weird beast of evolved amalgamation

Not upset at all. Just pointing out the bleeding obvious to you.

With your deliberate and provocative "I ain't proofraedin shit this aint no peer reviewed journal u dum hoes" posting style you have got to expect people to react.

Not upset at all. Just pointing out the bleeding obvious to you.

With your deliberate and provocative "I ain't proofraedin shit this aint no peer reviewed journal u dum hoes" posting style you have got to expect people to react.

only a certain type of person but i think that to my benefit to weed those people out. they seem high matinence and i believe them to have strange superficial priorties in life that i dont share and when brandished to the point of being pointless i think them detrimental. if bad grammar is provacative to you then i dont know what to say other than i dont find bad grammar or lazy grammar to be provocative. why should i

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom