Find out for yrself
Cemetery gates
Loop
Ask
Daddys voice
Ok by myself
Encore:
First of the gang*

Amazing show . Moz looked and sounded great!

Wow they didnt let you bring in cameras? No problems at Oakland.

Wow they didnt let you bring in cameras? No problems at Oakland.

nope, and that's after i emailed the venue and got the OK. should've printed out the email.

plenty of people had 'em though, pics will show up soon enough

Was an amazing show. One successful stage invasion. Plenty of banter and a thank you for seeing him after the last two shows. "The last two attempts in SD we ROUGH to say the least." (Or something like that.)

Set list was great and his voice was flawless. My Mozzer batteries are recharged.

I took my 6 yo daughter to see her first concert and she was blown away. (Didn't hurt that I have been blasting Smiths/Moz since she was born.)

Great Show....50 and nifty.

B :thumb:

Was an amazing show. One successful stage invasion. Plenty of banter and a thank you for seeing him after the last two shows. "The last two attempts in SD we ROUGH to say the least." (Or something like that.)

Set list was great and his voice was flawless. My Mozzer batteries are recharged.

I took my 6 yo daughter to see her first concert and she was blown away. (Didn't hurt that I have been blasting Smiths/Moz since she was born.)

Great Show....50 and nifty.

B :thumb:

Can you recall some of the banter? :o

Banter was rather typical between song stuff...

One that I do recall was him talking about American Television. "American TV is nothing but commercials, first a commercial telling you to eat meat and flesh, second a commercial from a pharmaceutical company for pills for the cancer you get from eating flesh, third a commercial telling you to eat more flesh and fourth a commercial from a pharmaceutical company telling you to take more pills for the cancer you receive from eating flesh. Does anyone see the cycle?" (Or something like that)

Had his typical Julia moment.

He mentioned it takes guts to write or sing about your life and he has nothing in life but guts.

He seemed to be in a good mood and put on a great show.

Hope he comes back...

I thought the highlight of the show was "The Loop". Boz seemed to be having a blast and was shredding it up! I loved all the smiths songs too! Only thing missing was Marr on those! (Not intended to get that battle started, I love the current band but that does not mean I wouldn't prefer Marr.)

B :guitar:

The show was brilliant..the man looked healthy, rested and was very playful with the crowd..As for the performance, the only negative I want to through out there is that Jesse's performance on Cemetery Gates is piss poor at best..

I thought the highlight of the show was "The Loop". Boz seemed to be having a blast and was shredding it up! I loved all the smiths songs too! Only thing missing was Marr on those! (Not intended to get that battle started, I love the current band but that does not mean I wouldn't prefer Marr.)

B :guitar:

Last edited:
As for the performance, the only negative I want to through out there is that Jesse's performance on Cemetery Gates is piss poor at best..

i'm not a Jesse hater, but yeah, that was awful. not as jarringly bad as Alain on Suedehead, but pretty damn bad.

By the way, I too had to bring my camera back to the car. And when I got back to the venue, the woman who originally saw me with it informed security that I may try sneak it back in so my "pat down" was a borderline anal probe :eek:

I made a smart ass remark to the guard and he looked like he was ready to toss me out of the building.

By the way, I too had to bring my camera back to the car. And when I got back to the venue, the woman who originally saw me with it informed security that I may try sneak it back in so my "pat down" was a borderline anal probe :eek:

There's a place near 18th and Lombard that would charge you $80 for that.

I made a smart ass remark to the guard and he looked like he was ready to toss me out of the building.

hehehe...was it the old guy with the squashed pig face? i saw him on the way out and told him something to the effect of good job on keeping those cameras out, there was only 7 in my immediate area

he seeeeeriously looked like he wanted to punch me. i wish he would have.

Did he have a beard? On the right side??

hehehe...was it the old guy with the squashed pig face? i saw him on the way out and told him something to the effect of good job on keeping those cameras out, there was only 7 in my immediate area

he seeeeeriously looked like he wanted to punch me. i wish he would have.

Back
Top Bottom