Santa Barbara Bowl concert added (Nov. 5, 2016) - Día de los Muertos Celebration, on sale Aug. 20

From Morrissey Official / Facebook:

Happy to announce both shows in Irvine are SOLD OUT!
Luckily there is one more chance to see Morrissey this year!

Tickets go on sale Saturday, August 20th 11:00 AM PDT

Día de los Muertos Celebration
Mexican Institute of Sound, Rubén Albarrán No DJ Set

38968_santabarbara_20161105.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 19:

Link from an anonymous person:

Morrissey in Santa Barbara - true-to-you.net

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hur, hur Morrissey can't sell out shows"
"Something, something cheese"

He cant in Manchester areana or various pants of the UK.

West coast is an exception, the world over. They are pretty dumb. Its because if the hardcore and mexician dross that morrissey has become lazy

Top Mental!! I reckon I knew I was doing the right thing when I didn't buy Irvine tickets. The drive from Malibu to Irvine sucks. This venue is so top proper and the pit is ace I reckon. Like I said..there will be more "add on" shows in California.

This venue is outside right? I very rarely complain about Morrissey choices, but the HIGH temp for that date is 71F , low 49F. What was he thinking, i would need to wear thermal underwear to stay warm and drink brandy.

Damn, Mozzer, announcing this Santa Barbara show after I already bought tickets for the Nov. 9 show in Irvine. I live in Santa Barbara County. Irvine is a 6+ hour round trip. Santa Barbara Bowl is less than an hour away. Heaven knows I'm miserable now. Well, not really, but I guess I should have waited. Oh well.

From Morrissey Official / Facebook:

Happy to announce both shows in Irvine are SOLD OUT!
Luckily there is one more chance to see Morrissey this year!

Tickets go on sale Saturday, August 20th 11:00 AM PDT

Día de los Muertos Celebration
Mexican Institute of Sound, Rubén Albarrán No DJ Set

38968_santabarbara_20161105.jpg

Glad always to read about another show but ffs, come to New England and play indoors for us Northern Clime pale types.

Damn, Mozzer, announcing this Santa Barbara show after I already bought tickets for the Nov. 9 show in Irvine. I live in Santa Barbara County. Irvine is a 6+ hour round trip. Santa Barbara Bowl is less than an hour away. Heaven knows I'm miserable now. Well, not really, but I guess I should have waited. Oh well.

Maybe we can swap? Im planning on getting tix to the SB bowl, I had no idea there was a second show added to Irvine, so I was bummed! Let me know!

[email protected]
im Javier

No worries. He will add some metro LA shows too as soon as this one has sold.

Nov 6,7,8, are open and bracketed between the 2 Irvine dates, so you can take that to the bank!

I highly doubt it. He just played UCLA on New Years Eve. My bet is, if anything, he'll add a date further up the line in the Bay area.

SOLD Out!!!

I Hope he adds another date in LA in a small venue.

Well, Stubhub and the other resale vultures kind of sort of realllly help to make it happen anymore.

of course the shows are not really sold out. just wave a ten dollar bill in the air 5 min before the show and you will be pelted with tix, unallocated tix that is.

of course the shows are not really sold out. just wave a ten dollar bill in the air 5 min before the show and you will be pelted with tix, unallocated tix that is.
Everybody knows that the game is rigged.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom