Santa Barbara, CA - Santa Barbara Bowl (Nov. 5, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Jack The Ripper / Judy Is A Punk / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Kiss Me A Lot / Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / The Bullfighter Dies / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / Suedehead / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die // What She Said

setlist provided by setlist.fm.

Last edited:
A lot more energy in SB setlist. Fantastic. The only thing I would say is...for fun....do a second encore....America is not the World and change the lyrics accordingly as the results of the election should be known by that time.

Assuming a HC win and considering Obama and Buchanan...his criteria has been met...black, female, and gay(well not openly).

If Trump wins than maybe another playing of Ganglord

I think that's a brilliant set list to be honest. Also, Moz looks proper dashing. Poor Boz though.

Good God! Boz has no problem with being silly and making fun of himself. Just because you have hang-ups doesn't mean that everybody else has.

Why the panda make up was it day of the panda or something ?
Steve and the pandamowers :pandaface::pandaface::pandaface::pandaface::pandaface::guitar:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Why the panda make up was it day of the panda or something ?
Steve and the pandamowers :pandaface::pandaface::pandaface::pandaface::pandaface::guitar:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Cause he hates animals on stage if they are not human. :)
He could have had some video footage of the guy in China who tried to impress some women and got into the cage of a panda.
The bear grab his leg with one arm and just embraced him.
He could not move, almost not breath. After 20 minutes the panda got bored of him and loosened it's grip and he got away! :D

I tried spreading my legs for morrissey tickets but my wife told me i still couldn't go

I tried spreading my legs for morrissey tickets but my wife told me i still couldn't go

Yes, spreading your legs alone is not good enough anymore these days :(
The spreading legs market has been ruined. :rolleyes:
Nowadays you need to be more seductive and more handsome, well dressed and more convincing than ever! And funny and witty, yawn.
And you have to talk until your jaws are yawning!
When you finally start getting anywhere you are tired, oh so tired and lose your appetite. Than I fumble for a good book. :squiffy:

Yes, spreading your legs alone is not good enough anymore these days :(
The spreading legs market has been ruined. :rolleyes:
Nowadays you need to be more seductive and more handsome, well dressed and more convincing than ever! And funny and witty, yawn.
And you have to talk until your jaws are yawning!
When you finally start getting anywhere you are tired, oh so tired and lose your appetite. Than I fumble for a good book. :squiffy:

I gave her the wink and the gun but she still said no. Worse yet I was instead ordered to tidy my room

...but did you try lounging with knees up and apart?

Too late, I guess, he's already tidying up his room.
Well, I do understand him, in case he has a lovely wife.
Sorry Moz.

As some have pointed out already - Moz seems very confused about his dates. 5th November commemorates 'Guy Fawkes Night' in England primarily - the date when the plot to blow up Parliament was foiled in 1605. 31st October is the Eve of All Hallows (Hallowe'en) - the evening before All Souls' Day, when prayers are traditionally made for the dead. All Souls' Day - just like other 'Christian' holidays like Christmas and Easter - was tagged on to a pagan festival, in this case the Celtic festival of 'Samhain' which ran from sunset on 31st October to sunset on 1st November.

I have seen seven concerts in CA of Morrissey over the last two years and I have never seen him so happy. He has been through so much , it breaks my heart. After the Santa Barbara show, i had the usual ringing in the ear after a concert but it still hasn't gone away. Time to stop for a while....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom