Santiago - Movistar Arena (Nov. 11, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / This Charming Man / Speedway / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / You'll Be Gone / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Oboe Concerto / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Will Never Marry / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday // What She Said

setlist provided by danieldwilliams, correction by YouTube concert video, link posted by Roberto Ferdenzi.

• Broadcast on Movistar TV - YouTube (songs missing) - link posted by Roberto Ferdenzi (original post).
  • Photos (27 total) by Rodrigo Ferrari / Fauna Producciones Facebook page. Link posted by Somehow still alive.

santiago2.jpg
  • Image posted by an anonymous person:

santiago1.jpg

Last edited:
he sang this charming man and Jack The Ripper. i have to be honest, i don't like his band's version of this charming man :straightface:

Last edited:
Setlist

1. Suedehead
2. Alma matters
3. This Charming Man
4. Speedway
5. Ganglord
6. World peace
7. Kiss me a lot
8. I'm growing my arms around chile
9. Earth lonliest planet
10. You'll be gone by elvis
11. How soon is now?
12. First of the gang
13. Oboe concerto
14. The bullfighter dies
15. Meat is murder
17. Will never marry
18. Jack the Ripper
19. Everyday is like Sunday
20. What she said

He sang jack the ripper!!!! Motherf@&:mad:&r!!!!!!

Lucky bastards. Jack the f***en ripper
Son of a........

Jack the Ripper!!! Thanks Morrissey! Btw you totally looked sexy tonight.

Someone told me he sound checked it while we waited in line in San Diego. Guess he finally decided to play it.

Was it me or there were many weirds things going on... the show started very late (40 mins), the set list was really different from all the previous concerts, and they songs had weird arrangements... I am not sure what to think

glad he played earth is as well as i love the guitar on that song with its weird slides and mix of styles effects

I hear "Far-off places" in the periscope video, but it's not in the set list above. Did he play "Will never marry"?

Rats ! My computer will not work with periscope .... it just sits there with a black screen . Very nice song list. Sadly Meat is Murder is hardly ever kick off the list or this would be a GREAT selection of songs . I think the only reason Moz keeps this song in rotation is just to get a chance to beat on that huge gong behind Matt . ;)

Oh please!!!!!!. I hope he plays Jack the Ripper and This Charming Man on NEW YEAR'S EVE and the following 6 months again all over California.

YOU PEOPLE are sad, but I don't feel sorry for all you anti-American lazy pieces of shit.

I'm glad he played Meat is Murder so all you mexicans and canadians can stop murdering animals. Anonymous-

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom