Santiago - Movistar Arena (Nov. 11, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / This Charming Man / Speedway / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / You'll Be Gone / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Oboe Concerto / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Will Never Marry / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday // What She Said

setlist provided by danieldwilliams, correction by YouTube concert video, link posted by Roberto Ferdenzi.

• Broadcast on Movistar TV - YouTube (songs missing) - link posted by Roberto Ferdenzi (original post).
  • Photos (27 total) by Rodrigo Ferrari / Fauna Producciones Facebook page. Link posted by Somehow still alive.

santiago2.jpg
  • Image posted by an anonymous person:

santiago1.jpg

Last edited:
Morrissey is looking and sounding awesome. :cool:

Last edited:
yes, And Jerry produced 'Quarry' ... hmmmm.

Too bad it really isn't the knockout some of the previous posts claim it to be. Great songs,but....

is for Jerry Quarry :O OMG

I'll be honest I thought it was something to do with looking deep or something, thank you very much for this information, does not know what is important for me :)

How many people who really were at the shows actually post their experience here? That's a honest question. I always search the post-show threads and can't find any. I always think "we just have 20 posts, I have to wait". But 2 days and 40 posts later (or sometimes hundred of posts later, when something non-musical happened or several posters get into a private fight) there are still no interesting posts. Meanwhile in the real world people usually had a great time at the concert and good time with friends and other fans. They share their joy on social media and it provides a totally different picture than here.

AMEN TO THAT!!:thumb::guitar:

How many people who really were at the shows actually post their experience here? That's a honest question. I always search the post-show threads and can't find any. I always think "we just have 20 posts, I have to wait". But 2 days and 40 posts later (or sometimes hundred of posts later, when something non-musical happened or several posters get into a private fight) there are still no interesting posts. Meanwhile in the real world people usually had a great time at the concert and good time with friends and other fans. They share their joy on social media and it provides a totally different picture than here.

I totally agree with you... But as far as 'social media' goes.. I'm anti-social... that's why I come here.;)

p.s. And I'm at ALL the shows... In spirit.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you... But as far as 'social media' goes.. I'm anti-social... that's why I come here.;)

p.s. And I'm at ALL the shows... In spirit.

You can search twitter, you know. I'm not on twitter or facebook myself but that doesn't stop me to observe and search ...

Morrissey is looking and sounding awesome. :cool:

Such a shame then that the Chug Rock Band behind him are total load of crapness who wouldn't look out of place swimming in a sewage farm.
Martin is responsible for all this noise that they create. He really should hold his hand up and resign now. Ffs there are five of them in this racket and they cannot re-create the sound of the oldies even with all the tech they have at their fingertips.
World Peace should have been the end of the road for Martin but once again he covered himself in Teflon.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

First, thank you for the reasonableness of your response. It is nice to have a civil discourse regarding his music. Well, for me, You are the Quarry was the last truly musically powerful, and lyrically strong album he released. Think back to when we were first introduced to "explosive kegs between my legs". This, from my perspective, was the beginning of the end of his lyrical prowess, and You Have Killed Me proved the end of the pop-inspired music that brought him chart placing songs (a concern of his to which we are constantly made aware.)

First of the Gang to Die, and Irish Blood, English Heart showcased everything I loved about his music. There was a sense of urgency...immediacy...to the lyrics and driving pop music that was toe tapping to say the least. That is the best way I can explain my feelings on the subject. The newer stuff holds none of this for me. We can agree to disagree and that is fine and probably how it should be. I still hold out hope that there is one more guitar driven pop-rock album left in him. But as Benny and others have pointed out, the current band line up are incapable of such a feat, because for the most part, regardless of how you feel about their ability to play their instruments, song writing is not their strong suit.

This is a Perfect post.

Thanks for your input. You could not be more correct.

Cheers.

we'll let you know.

You have a great weekend as well BTBB. Listening to Quarry the first time was an experience I will never forget. Execution exceeding anticipation by leaps and bounds. Luckily after the last few clunkers I didn't expect much out of WPINOYB and my expectations were met. I hope your "station in life" has improved enough to afford your own CD player but now there is no good new music to play on it. One day my friend...one day.

Jesse Tobias joined the band as lead guitarist and composer and everything went down the Shithole.

HE is the main problem. Like it or not.

complete video here:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a Perfect post.

Thanks for your input. You could not be more correct.

Cheers.

we'll let you know.

This in NOT The Real (Legend) we'll let you know. The Real we'll let you know is great Tobias friend.

I'm glad he played Meat is Murder so all you mexicans and canadians can stop murdering animals. Anonymous-

ya, Americans are all vegan & every MexiCanadian is going to stop eating meat because Moz says they shoulf
pfffft

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom