Say something nice about someone on solo

Despite my pathetically low number of posts, I have been lucky enough to meet some great people from Solo in person. Here are some:

sweetness522: really is sweetness personified!
IDrank1ItBecame4: witty and charming
xFranklyx: a kind and gentle soul
Anesthesine: lovely and intelligent
KarelMoz: fun and interesting, and a great videographer!

EPbabe is ever so nice.
Robby is very kind and chatty.
NRiTH is bloody hilarious and intimidates me. Same for Superhans, I think.
virtuallydead is very tactful about calling people crazy :lbf:
And there are a load of people whose pictures I have seen who are dead sexy but I'm to shy to say :lbf:

Lovely feel-good thread, Scarlet. Thanks for the warm fuzzies, my peeps. :) Needed it today.

:eek:: Really? I need to look for her pic. I'm honored to be compared to Mozza's Muzza!

I do not even know where to begin with the compliments...Like Pregs said, it's cuz you're all so very nice why I keep coming back. No, this is not an invitation to act like assholes so I stay away :D tho an interesting (and probably) successful tactic!

Since nugz mentioned Flax...I'll start there...what she said about him prior to me meeting him was true, he has this aura about him, you just want to hug him (I did). Flax is love. And his website is gorgeous.

bysshe, trubz and Pregs have been such good & loyal friends to me, a shoulder to lean on, cry on, party on :D I need to meet my rock, bysshe someday...she has a sweet, soothing (NC accented) voice, trubz has a great smile & gorgeous blue eyes and Pregs is rocking a cute haircut and is a great driver! :thumb:

NRITH has been a terrific friend from Day 1. He's sincere and means well and is one of my favorite / solo's favorite, posters. We need him here, don't deny it. We need him and Worm here at the same time, talking to eachother...they are both so witty & hilarious...Worm has a beautiful mind & a nice chin (lol) Corny (as Explory) was the first guy to welcome me to solo and get to know me thru PM's...plus he's good looking & a sharp dresser! modrevolve, you had me at The Who, EOH, makes me LOL!!, Seeker, great musical tastes, a good guy & a great Dad (I'm sure), Kilty hilarious and a good man, very caring, oye just plain cool & hawt...Peter & bored very fun & diplomatic mods, the voices of reason, joey, IDOYA, prue and bagface all good kids...(I'm allowed to say that!)

nugz (I want to party with you), Skinner (my brain twin--wish I was your face twin-ha!), Cassius (so smart & mature), bogdana (the first girl to PM me & welcome me to solo), Julie (your whole face lights up, you're so cheery), Jose (selfless and my best International friend), ScarletIbis (kind-hearted and loving), Comtesse & MelT (unassuming, wise and cool), morrisseychic (great taste in music), oscillate, Crystal, Dow Jones (CRACK ME UP), TCM (wittiest woman), Karin (great frink & keeps the peace)....gosh...so many more...I need to take a breather :D I'll be baaack.

:sweet: :flowers:

poster002.jpg

I love that!!

Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom