searching for a picture

Hello, Abe! How'd you weather the storm? Are you home now? How did your place fare?

See, this thread CAN get some instant gratification... :)

clear off - no room for chit chat here - this is more important than some winds - do you have a picture? - well do you?

clear off - no room for chit chat here - this is more important than some winds - do you have a picture? - well do you?

Hurricane winds aren't the only thing that blows. :rolleyes:

Hi Smiler,

When you mentioned the tambourine with ERIC written on it, I racked my brain to remember where I had seen it and then realised it is a picture in the Len Brown book, 'Meetings With Morrissey' which I am reading at the moment:o.

I dont even know if this one was from the gig you mentioned but it may tide you over until you get the proper one:)

File0020.jpg

Hello everybody

I'm searching for a picture of Uncle Moz from 24th Feb 1995 Brixton Academy show, it was the biggest show of the Boxers tour

I managed to get a piece of his shirt that night and would really like to have a picture of him actually wearing the thing.

The shirt is light blue(ish) with pink stripes fat then thin - he may have worn more than one on the night -

He came on to the stage with a tabourine that had "ERIC" written on it - I think he'd done that a few times...

Can anybody help - please?

I understand there is a video of that show as well - that would be even better?

thanks please thanks

I am appalled by that considering that I was under the impression that the particular shirt in question was produced using sweatshop labor.

I read that Kathy Lee Gifford is an Anti - Sweatshop activist . I wonder if Frank and Cody share the same views ?

Separated at birth ?

kathie_lee_gifford400.jpg

hello - thank you but........

I don't think the picture is of the right night - the shirt has no stripes -

when will this torment end?

I'm sorry smiler, among 20000 photos I have nothing like that.
Are you sure you weren't in drugs and hallucinated? Hence the "fat then thin"?

Does anyone else get this warning when trying to use motorcycleaupairboy?

Reported Attack Site!

This web site at www.motorcycleaupairboy.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.​

Reported Attack Site!

This web site at www.motorcycleaupairboy.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.​

yes, of course, for a while now. There are safe parts in the site, but the galleries are gone I believe

Does anyone else have problems with smilies today? They don't work for me

Reported Attack Site!

yes but mostly when i searched the site on google then some weird doewnloading programme goes up insterad of motorcylesite (warning me tht the computer has spyware and started downloading "security stuff" i close the site quicky and dont know what to think of it i.e. am afraid about some personal info like i had payed for items on this computer
i have started an offtopic thread some weeks /months ago about ithttp://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=89179

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom