Seasick video

I know sometime ago someone had asked who the people were in the Seasick, Yet still Docked video. Has this question ever been answered? It's a heartbreaking thing to watch and I'm not the sentimental type. It's hard to watch knowing that this is someone's family and a lot of these people are not around anymore. My dad told me when I was younger to respect and remember the times that are now because they will be gone and you'll give anything to live them again.

thaxter tewksbury said:
I know sometime ago someone had asked who the people were in the Seasick, Yet still Docked video. Has this question ever been answered? It's a heartbreaking thing to watch and I'm not the sentimental type. It's hard to watch knowing that this is someone's family and a lot of these people are not around anymore. My dad told me when I was younger to respect and remember the times that are now because they will be gone and you'll give anything to live them again.

I dont know if it is I you speak of but i did ask about it about a month ago. I love that video. All I can think of while watching it is 'art.'

zom

Thought when first seeing video:

"What is this salty discharge from my eyes? What is this feeling inside my heart that feels like the inner manifestation of a 20 car pile-up? I think I'll just let it go" :D

thaxter tewksbury said:

The family is Morrissey's family. If you have seen some of the old home movie footage and certain pics of his relatives in magazines and "The Severed Alliance" then you'll regognise them. Morrissey himself may be in the clip as a kid but I'd have to take another look. :)

No its not Morrisseys family - I answered this question last time it was posted and I believe the family in the footage are that of the Richardson's.

The Richardson Gang was a 1960s group of South London criminals. Less well remembered that their rivals the Krays, they had a reputation as being some of London's most sadistic gangsters. Also known as the 'Torture Gang'.

The gang's leader was Charlie Richardson. He and his younger brother Eddie turned to a life of crime when their father left home, leaving the family penniless.

Hope that helps.

JIM

could someone upload the video, i have never seen it

it's on youtube.com as well

Back
Top Bottom