SER: Morrissey / Marilyn print now for sale

2c2080c19f3f16ed0713730077100200.jpg
20190902_151606.jpg

His non-Marilyn version of the print is larger and £40 and can be found on the newly added store section of his site here.
You will forgive me if I opt out of indirect advertising for this type of montage in the future - unless there's a significant reason to.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
And another thing c*** lips,, if you are Yankee , your so called sports suck and blow at the same f***ing time.... baseball is for girls, it’s called rounders American football is for ???? Welll lazy bastards who get a scholarship for throwing a ball 20 f***ing yards... baseball is called netball . Another girls game in uk .... have you ever seen rugby,,,, yes you have and you know that Yankee pussy would never cope with the brutality,,, this is why you loose your wars... if you want to come on here and slag off the ununited kingdom fair doos laddy. Never come here to slag off my Moz. Never... I’ll get ya

Loose your wars? As opposed to tightening them?

Churchill had the intel, that the japs were about to attack pearl habour on that fateful Sunday morning,,, it was the most spectacular move of the war(well half of it for some) game shot and match really, as it sucked dumbo Yankee’s in.... and you treat the blacks that fought for USA like you did beforehand,, back to the cotton field with no distinction what so ever..... casius clay showed Yankee refugees how to stand up to the so called America SCREAM

What a goof

And another thing c*** lips,, if you are Yankee , your so called sports suck and blow at the same f***ing time.... baseball is for girls, it’s called rounders American football is for ???? Welll lazy bastards who get a scholarship for throwing a ball 20 f***ing yards... baseball is called netball . Another girls game in uk .... have you ever seen rugby,,,, yes you have and you know that Yankee pussy would never cope with the brutality,,, this is why you loose your wars... if you want to come on here and slag off the ununited kingdom fair doos laddy. Never come here to slag off my Moz. Never... I’ll get ya

Old dude,:oldman:
maybe cutting down on the prune juice would be the way to go.:crazy:

Goodness me is there any need for this dreadful atmosphere with you, calm down my dear and I’ll put the kettle on, a nice cup of Yorkshire tea is what we need to decipher your mindless post... fist of all , if you are America, I’m not to sure, but thank you for coming to the last war at half time....now then let’s staighten a couple of more issues here pet.... James dean isn’t or wasn’t any kink of actor... all he ever done was suck cock to appear in two vastly mediocre films.... and MM well here we go again she sucked even more cock, than the other balmbpot..... Diana doors was an English trained actress who was far more spectacular than either of the two previous cock suckers that I’ve had the life wasting time to go into.... Morrisseys greatest idols are not Yankee’s. have you heard of the carry on films??? Even Oscar Wilde, Auden,, yes Auden,,, no,,, thought so..... you call us lazy!!!! How may cities in stupidville lie completely idol. Obama f***ed them off, gloriously (I love the queen) trump has done the same... George w bush ,,, and his hurricane,, it all adds up .. presidents come and go ...... god bless f*** all..... go bomb somewhere you bible bashing , witch burning in breads.... nice chat mate nice to nice eh!!!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom