Morrissey Central & SER YT: "If Saturday Ever Comes" - Morrissey 'Lost Demo' (October 29, 2021)

full

Regards,
FWD.

Media item:

Last edited:
I'm grateful to hear it, but I can see why it was dropped. Maybe with a lot of production work it could have been developed into something interesting, but there doesn't seem to be any particular magic spark here.

No matter what people think of Sam and his sometimes random posts you cannot deny that he has delivered 4 on my last count demos that would not have otherwise made it to the general public.....in fact if there was a strong record company behind him those 4 demos would've no doubt justified been part of a ludroiusly expensive vinyl re-issue which whilst that wouldve being nice what Sam is doing should appreciated for its descreteness....I'm not sure many artists are doing this at this point

Should have released it on the 'Morrissey's Long Weekend' EP: 'Friday Mourning', 'If Saturday Ever Comes' & 'Everyday is Like Sunday'. £12.99 HMV vinyl exclusive. :guitar:

I've listened to it about 30 times and I have to say it's very very good !!!
⚰️🪦⚱️

No matter what people think of Sam and his sometimes random posts you cannot deny that he has delivered 4 on my last count demos that would not have otherwise made it to the general public.....in fact if there was a strong record company behind him those 4 demos would've no doubt justified been part of a ludroiusly expensive vinyl re-issue which whilst that wouldve being nice what Sam is doing should appreciated for its descreteness....I'm not sure many artists are doing this at this point
If Sam is in fact the one behind the scenes pushing for these to be given out... good on him. I will always welcome another unreleased demo song... whether I think it's good or not is really secondary.

Last edited:
?
It's obviously M asking him to .it's not Sam tracking them down is it, so I don't know what you mean .

If I wanted to be cynical, Is suggest he Tucler Carlson post needed "forgetting"

Morrissey’s voice is just so beautiful and strong. I’m always blown away by the passion behind it. His is the only voice that is so familiar to me yet shockingly new at the same time.

It has a Town Without Pity Gene Pitney vibe. I'm happy for it. I love Morrissey.

It’s always great to hear another tune, but as someone already duly pointed out, there was a reason why it was lost. Some nice lines though.

And why does it sound like it came off a cassette?

Thank you SER and Moz. More of this and less of your fox news what ever it is, please.

Shoegaze Roy Orbison: it’s a winner.

on those ‘hear am I’ ‘for you’ parts, yeah.

Maybe it’s just his delivery or tempo, but it somehow makes me think of ‘All the Lazy Dykes’, but not as good.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom