Morrissey Central & SER YT: "You Don't Need Their Approval" - Morrissey 'Lost Demo' (October 31, 2021)

Here is new demo from Moz :D

Description:

lyrics Morrissey / music Jesse Tobias

Smile and wave and always be friendly
but you don't need their approval
for anything you want to sing about

Smile and wave and always be gentle

"but there are things that must be said
should I stay in bed and wait for someone else to say them instead?"
OH NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

oh you don't need their approval
for anything you wanna sing about

Smile and wave and always be cordial

"but there are things that must be said
should I stay in bed and wait for someone else to say them instead?"
OH NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

for anything you wanna sing about

for anything you wanna SAY.

unnamed-3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dog on a chain was released just last year, and if I am not wrong, most of you liked it. So, I don't see why you judge the man artistically dead. Stop being so... (put here any negative word you like). This is just lost material, things they worked on and left there, that's all.
Because 'we' have a right to our opinion. Who said our opinions have to be aligned? I would kindly ask you to refrain from telling me how I can feel about something, and I'll pay you the same respect.

I appreciate everything that gets released but I'd appreciate it more if:

1. Sam gave up his graphic design hobby.
2. The demos were released in a quality that's so poor it's actually harsh on the ears.

This almost would have bumped You’ve Had Her out of last place in song titles.

Because 'we' have a right to our opinion. Who said our opinions have to be aligned? I would kindly ask you to refrain from telling me how I can feel about something, and I'll pay you the same respect.
I don't see anything offensive or against your right to have and express your opinions in my post, nor lack of respect. But if you see it... I refrain from telling you how you can feel about something. I hope peace between us is now restored.

I don't really get the hate... no one is being forced to listen. Obviously, there's a reason these weren't finished/released. So people that think they are so brilliant by pointing out how they are low quality, subpar, etc... guess what, Morrissey already figured that out.
God forbid we discuss out feelings towards a Morrissey song on a Morrissey forum.

having had a few listens,it is not as bad as i first thought.people moaning about the quality,they were demos, they were never finished.

Last edited:
We can surely all agree that the "artwork" is crap. The contrast between the picture quality of the imposed cat and the main Moz photo is woeful.

These are great. It's always interesting to hear work in progress and work that never gets fully developed. That's the point of demos! It's what artists do! They explore and experiment. Moz is no different. I'd love an album full!

These are great. It's always interesting to hear work in progress and work that never gets fully developed. That's the point of demos! It's what artists do! They explore and experiment. Moz is no different. I'd love an album full!

Same. It’s like buying a demos album except you don’t have to pay anything. Cant imagine why anyone would expect them to sound otherwise. Not upset but it’s confusing

I Cleaned & Mastered All 3 Tracks , I Matched Loudness Level According To Modern Standards With No Distortion And I Updated The Artwork ... Here's Link Below Feel Free To Share It Everywhere ( But Please , Dun Forget To Mention The Name " AKF " ) .. :thumb::)(y)https://www.mediafire.com/file/0p37yto6zjvtp8h/Lost_Demos_Edition.rar/file

Thank you very much. When I downloaded I got two versions of each song, is there any difference between the two versions? Thanks again for this good work and the act of sharing it!
EDIT: After listening to your versions, I don't really hear much difference to be honest. The work done by "Famous when dead" on Saturday sounded much clearer.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom