Morrissey Central "SETTING SUNS BEFORE THEY FALL ECHO TO YOU ‘THAT’S ALL, THAT’S ALL’…"

unnamed-1_nxhhnc.jpg

24th January (this Friday) is the official release date for IT'S OVER / IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME 7-inch disc. Available at HMV, Rough Trade, Amazon online.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/setting-suns

Original Bowie image:
bowie-keaton1.jpg

Central reminding us the single that was available in December will be released on Friday. I'm sure the Bowie 'autograph' will provide some discussion too.

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

60 is the new 50 Nerak :rolleyes: keep up ffs.
You come on here giving it this and 4kin that. The big I am. “I should be Steve’s P R management”
You’re just another 4kin Snowflake who knows 4k all about the history between me and Steven.
I have a very long history on this site believe me and there are reasons for me not registering but I will always sign my work.
There are people on here who have my respect and know they will always get a reply.
There are others who I may reply to now and then.
And let’s not forget to mention the blinded nut jobs (God Bless Them :praying:) They go in the mushroom cupboard.

Take yer 4kin pick, missing you already (and don’t forget to check back my years on here :thumbsup:)

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Nonsense Anon, I've just been chatting about pr & politics because it's what I know about.

I am naturally always on the edge of my seat hoping for your replies.

There is nothing more repugnant than photoshatting your product into a pic of a dead person for promotional purposes. I'm surprised that Morrissey and his team can't see that.

BENNY, what are you playing at son... your enthusiasm is good, your context is bad... spewing out shite that I reminded you of last weekend... come on son you’ve either been on the sherry or reminiscing of your golden years, kerrygold n shit

Bowie looks like a shemale heroin addict doing the make up before the clown show which is his/hers/its day job.

Why is the world into degeneration and mental illness and substance abuse?

That man is better off dead.

Oh Mozzy ! :love:

YOU ARE

PERFECT !!!

Glad to see you’ve forgiven David and he autographed one of your best singles yet !

:thumb:
You have your way... I have mine.... different styles of course.... we stick together... bowl it straight back at the paupers VIVA KETAMINE SUN.
VIVA CARLISLE ME AND VIVA GORDY9

BTBB MERCH STORE

-little benny :greatbritain::knife:
52450_20200104_155650.jpg
52449_20200104_155859.jpg

L O L Steve you Sweet And Tender Fooligan.
You are finished in Manchester :tiphat:
The only people you’re fooling and taking the piss out of now is KetchupBum and the few blind cult left on here.
You definitely know who I am and I can say with confidence you haven’t worked it out yet :popcorn:

Using the “Online Hateful Créche” for Dude death sympathy was also yet another all time low :rolleyes:

Karma is coming to sort you out Steve sleep well :thumb:

So that's how a butcher tosses his salad!

The things I learned on here.

Thanks David.

Bowie looks like a shemale heroin addict doing the make up before the clown show which is his/hers/its day job.

Why is the world into degeneration and mental illness and substance abuse?

That man is better off dead.

You f*** nuget
Bowie was over his addiction and happily married, nice kids. Happy and together.
Moz is still a drunk old junkie.

People in the close circle know what’s going on here.
The Moz Fam are trying to fight back at me for ridiculing Steve for signing and selling his Mammy’s dirty duds.
They also got really pissed when me and little benny turned up at the gates with a dozen dropped cabbages.
We’ve got plenty more up the sleeve to come :cool::guitar::brows:

Karma !!!!!

Leave the comedy to "Nerak" Skinny.

These are more collectible/rare
I may sign a few more and send to little benny in the merch shop

52440_IMG-20200104-WA0000.jpg

I’ve also signed some new stock but can’t say too much yet so keep your eyes on the BtBB :greatbritain::knife:
Store.

Skinny you probably make speeches to yourself in the mirror but the fact of the matter is that you are but an insane twat.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom