Morrissey Central "SETTING SUNS BEFORE THEY FALL ECHO TO YOU ‘THAT’S ALL, THAT’S ALL’…"

unnamed-1_nxhhnc.jpg

24th January (this Friday) is the official release date for IT'S OVER / IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME 7-inch disc. Available at HMV, Rough Trade, Amazon online.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/setting-suns

Original Bowie image:
bowie-keaton1.jpg

Central reminding us the single that was available in December will be released on Friday. I'm sure the Bowie 'autograph' will provide some discussion too.

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Why do people come here that DON'T like Morrissey?

Good question you ask, Terrance. BTW, I loved your work in "The Collector".

They come here because people will react to their comments. Everyone post on these boards to get a reaction. If people would stop filling up their "alerts" box then they would all just go away. Until then they will be happy to say all sorts of horrible things here in hopes of getting a reply. THEY LIVE FOR THE REPLY! IT MAKES THEM FEEL IMPORTANT!

So how do we get rid of them?

You stop replying to incendiary comments or just don't comment. Read the stories, but just don't reply. If you reply then you are really just doing the same thing that they are. Wanting them to react to you.

Skinny and his fake log in names have no job and no life sadly they wont be going anywhere.

Skinny you probably make speeches to yourself in the mirror but the fact of the matter is that you are but an insane twat.
Come on PP They both deserve a better come than that.... they, he hasn’t even responded tonight... just goes to show PP .... I keep the trolls under my control..... IF ANY REAL MOZ FANS HAVE A PROBLEM ON HERE WITH THE PAUPERS, PASS IT OVER TO CARLISLE BAZ..... sorry PP was that the EX Main troll on here f***ing about with a cabbage up it’s jeer box.... by god benny you’ve sunken lower than the titanic tonight...... never did recover from the weekend..... f*** THE PAUPERS....... VIVA ANYONE THATS REMOTELY STILL UP

I’m starting a new gang on here, it’s called MDL.... MORRISSEY DEFENCE LEAGUE.... it’s invertation only, so it keeps the paupers and peasants away. We would defend morrissey for his music, tours, chat, ECT.... moz lovers only.... no dogs escaped from its chain or cabbage collectors ..... why go to all that bother with a canbbage... especially with that pail white skin .. eeerrrr

Nothing serious. Just the most tasteless promotion with a dead icon, the Morrissey camp has ever done. Some of the fools around here still celebrate it, though.

Tbf in the original picture Bowie was promoting his acting career by using a picture of Buster Keaton, who was dead.

@Gregor Samsa

Disliked my post so much he rated it twice.
View attachment 54158
Yes, Gregor. I get it. You want my attention.
I was afraid this would happen. The steep, steep price for having clumsy fingers. I know this is hard for someone like you to grasp, but having your toxic attention is a fate worse than life. Please, get back to never addressing me ever again.

The Bowie auto has been stolen off here, it was done by Victor Esparza a few weeks ago, as a joke. Sam is often stealing content off here, (be it from Victor, or Sam Harriott (the iron bridge), and using it for Central, with zero credit given to the source. Then again, would you want credit for these naff montages. Prob not. But still, shows what a lowly count Sam R. is.

FF840E38-9D95-4E81-8A1B-8A816334BEF5.jpeg

I was afraid this would happen. The steep, steep price for having clumsy fingers. I know this is hard for someone like you to grasp, but having your toxic attention is a fate worse than life. Please, get back to never addressing me ever again.

How you doing?

The Bowie auto has been stolen off here, it was done by Victor Esparza a few weeks ago, as a joke. Sam is often stealing content off here, (be it from Victor, or Sam Harriott (the iron bridge), and using it for Central, with zero credit given to the source. Then again, would you want credit for these naff montages. Prob not. But still, shows what a lowly count Sam R. is.

View attachment 54159
To be fair, I recall them (and IB) reacting positively to their images being used on Central and with a web site plus a 'repository' now on IG, expect much more of the same - TBH, I think this stuff is now being churned out expressly to get Sam's attention / get reposted:

20200123_090638.jpg

https://instagram.com/theworldwontlisten_official

I always try to credit uncredited sources where possible - even if just to clarify that SER didn't physically make the 'art' in question whilst being accused of said.
I couldn't be arsed in this case as I thought the 'in joke' was in poor taste despite Morrissey's signing of things being topical.
Personally, I'd be glad to see the back of any doctored image appearing there. I'd prefer an obscure film reference to go research that didn't involve 'fans' - it would just make life easier :)
Regards,
FWD.

I’m starting a new gang on here, it’s called MDL.... MORRISSEY DEFENCE LEAGUE.... it’s invertation only, so it keeps the paupers and peasants away. We would defend morrissey for his music, tours, chat, ECT.... moz lovers only.... no dogs escaped from its chain or cabbage collectors ..... why go to all that bother with a canbbage... especially with that pail white skin .. eeerrrr

Hey Baz I think that's a great idea...I'd like to join;

What qualifications do I need? ...would I need to unlearn how to spell the English language correctly to fit in?? Poor spelling seems to be a recurring theme on all of your posts, so just wondering if this was a membership requirement? Cheers for now.

THIS APPROPRIATED PHOTOGRAPH OF DAVID BOWIE, IN MY EYES, MAKES MORRISSEY THE LOWEST SCUMBAG ON EARTH. PLEASE WAKE UP TO HOW RUTHLESSLY OPPORTUNIST AND DESPICABLE MORRISSEY CAN BE. USING THAT TO PROMOTE HIMSELF, IS 100% WRONG.
DONT SUPPORT THIS HISTORICALLY CRIMINAL RACIST BASTARD.

erm, o.k, Skinny.

Perhaps you’d like to offer one reason why you think using Bowie’s picture makes him then ‘lowest scumbag on Earth’? When anyone who frequents this site will tell us that title clearly belongs to you.

He always resorts to controversial stunts to get him into the news when he has something to sell. Wow, what a disgusting excuse for a human being Morrissey is on 22/01/2020/.

So now, having a photograph of Bowie on his website is a ‘controversial stunt’, is it? Really? How?

I suggest you recalibrate yourself with reality & accept how utterly ridiculous you’re being.

Back
Top Bottom