Morrissey Central "SETTING SUNS BEFORE THEY FALL ECHO TO YOU ‘THAT’S ALL, THAT’S ALL’…"

unnamed-1_nxhhnc.jpg

24th January (this Friday) is the official release date for IT'S OVER / IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME 7-inch disc. Available at HMV, Rough Trade, Amazon online.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/setting-suns

Original Bowie image:
bowie-keaton1.jpg

Central reminding us the single that was available in December will be released on Friday. I'm sure the Bowie 'autograph' will provide some discussion too.

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Oh Mozzy ! :love:

YOU ARE

PERFECT !!!

Glad to see you’ve forgiven David and he autographed one of your best singles yet !

:thumb:

"Mother, David Bowie's being mean to me again. He says I can't use his image for promotional purposes because I'm a dickhead."

"Ignore him dear. I did try to warn you that he was already married. Why don't you just wait until he's dead?"

"You're always right, Mother."

Ahh who cares about that 7"? I've been a fan since around 1990 and am finding it very hard to care about a ridiculously overpriced release of a song I already have.
To think I turned down the offer of a free ticket to see The Smiths in 1984. I'll never forgive myself for that. But I will easily forgive myself for not buying this 7".

Why do people come here that DON'T like Morrissey?

Good question you ask, Terrance. BTW, I loved your work in "The Collector".

They come here because people will react to their comments. Everyone post on these boards to get a reaction. If people would stop filling up their "alerts" box then they would all just go away. Until then they will be happy to say all sorts of horrible things here in hopes of getting a reply. THEY LIVE FOR THE REPLY! IT MAKES THEM FEEL IMPORTANT!

So how do we get rid of them?

You stop replying to incendiary comments or just don't comment. Read the stories, but just don't reply. If you reply then you are really just doing the same thing that they are. Wanting them to react to you.

Sam has outdone himself this time, at the very least the clone tool AND the magic wand! Except he turned Bowie into the hunchback of notre dame with those shoulders!

Another promotional post.

Another pic of a dead famous person with Morrissey product photoshat into it.

@ Morrissey Central:

When will you die?
When will you die?
When will you die?
When will you die?
When will you die?

Why do people come here that DON'T like Morrissey?

Good question you ask, Terrance. BTW, I loved your work in "The Collector".

They come here because people will react to their comments. Everyone post on these boards to get a reaction. If people would stop filling up their "alerts" box then they would all just go away. Until then they will be happy to say all sorts of horrible things here in hopes of getting a reply. THEY LIVE FOR THE REPLY! IT MAKES THEM FEEL IMPORTANT!

So how do we get rid of them?

You stop replying to incendiary comments or just don't comment. Read the stories, but just don't reply. If you reply then you are really just doing the same thing that they are. Wanting them to react to you.

There are some here that like Morrissey's music but now some of the other shit he does. Such as photoshatting Morrissey product into pics of dead famous people.

Still waiting for a pic of Hitler wearing a Morrissey t-shirt or holding a Morrissey record.

Mocking his death made me LOL

I don't think the average person out there understand just how much Moz hated Bowie ever since the 1995 tour.

f*** you Morrissey and f*** your dead cat.
"Mother, David Bowie's being mean to me again. He says I can't use his image for promotional purposes because I'm a dickhead."

"Ignore him dear. I did try to warn you that he was already married. Why don't you just wait until he's dead?"

"You're always right, Mother."
ignore him he bangs girls who are still at school.

Another promotional post.

Another pic of a dead famous person with Morrissey product photoshat into it.

@ Morrissey Central:

When will you die?
When will you die?
When will you die?
When will you die?
When will you die?
what about Tuesday next week if that suits you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom