Morrissey Central "SETTING SUNS BEFORE THEY FALL ECHO TO YOU ‘THAT’S ALL, THAT’S ALL’…"

unnamed-1_nxhhnc.jpg

24th January (this Friday) is the official release date for IT'S OVER / IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME 7-inch disc. Available at HMV, Rough Trade, Amazon online.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/setting-suns

Original Bowie image:
bowie-keaton1.jpg

Central reminding us the single that was available in December will be released on Friday. I'm sure the Bowie 'autograph' will provide some discussion too.

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Why do people come here that DON'T like Morrissey?

Good question you ask, Terrance. BTW, I loved your work in "The Collector".

They come here because people will react to their comments. Everyone post on these boards to get a reaction. If people would stop filling up their "alerts" box then they would all just go away. Until then they will be happy to say all sorts of horrible things here in hopes of getting a reply. THEY LIVE FOR THE REPLY! IT MAKES THEM FEEL IMPORTANT!

So how do we get rid of them?

You stop replying to incendiary comments or just don't comment. Read the stories, but just don't reply. If you reply then you are really just doing the same thing that they are. Wanting them to react to you.
take away the troll box, the like and dislike,the redundant and off topic then your only left with interesting,informative,insightful and funny.

Last edited:
Sam has outdone himself this time, at the very least the clone tool AND the magic wand! Except he turned Bowie into the hunchback of notre dame with those shoulders!
THIS APPROPRIATED PHOTOGRAPH OF DAVID BOWIE, IN MY EYES, MAKES MORRISSEY THE LOWEST SCUMBAG ON EARTH. PLEASE WAKE UP TO HOW RUTHLESSLY OPPORTUNIST AND DESPICABLE MORRISSEY CAN BE. USING THAT TO PROMOTE HIMSELF, IS 100% WRONG.
DONT SUPPORT THIS HISTORICALLY CRIMINAL RACIST BASTARD.

He always resorts to controversial stunts to get him into the news when he has something to sell. Wow, what a disgusting excuse for a human being Morrissey is on 22/01/2020/.

They come here because people will react to their comments. Everyone post on these boards to get a reaction. If people would stop filling up their "alerts" box then they would all just go away. Until then they will be happy to say all sorts of horrible things here in hopes of getting a reply. THEY LIVE FOR THE REPLY! IT MAKES THEM FEEL IMPORTANT!

You stop replying to incendiary comments or just don't comment. Read the stories, but just don't reply. If you reply then you are really just doing the same thing that they are. Wanting them to react to you.
I mentioned some of what you said a few weeks ago, other people probably have as well over the years on here. Your, ( we) pissing in the wind my friend..I myself went against my own advice and can’t really help myself, as I do reply to the negative posts.... just drag yourself down to my level and wind the paupers up with a scathing reply... believe me it’s good for the soul.. fun too

Viva hate... what you have said on here today is utterly vile.. I can tell by your posts on here that things ain’t right for you, I think you have mental health problems, I won’t advise you to seek help as you probably are , and have done for some time. I won’t sink to my own level and insult you, your to fragile for that. I can only hope you may find peace and comfort at some point in your life.. May some god bless you.

These are more collectible/rare
I may sign a few more and send to little benny in the merch shop

52440_IMG-20200104-WA0000.jpg

I’ve also signed some new stock but can’t say too much yet so keep your eyes on the BtBB :greatbritain::knife:
Store.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Mocking his death made me LOL

I don't think the average person out there understand just how much Moz hated Bowie ever since the 1995 tour.
The Dublin Moz concert was great. Moz looked fantastic, similar to how he looked on Jools Holland singing Boy Racer and Sunny.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Exactly, the Jessica Yaniv wannabe is desperate for any attention.

THIS APPROPRIATED PHOTOGRAPH OF DAVID BOWIE, IN MY EYES, MAKES MORRISSEY THE LOWEST SCUMBAG ON EARTH. PLEASE WAKE UP TO HOW RUTHLESSLY OPPORTUNIST AND DESPICABLE MORRISSEY CAN BE. USING THAT TO PROMOTE HIMSELF, IS 100% WRONG.
DONT SUPPORT THIS HISTORICALLY CRIMINAL RACIST BASTARD.

Don’t worry Karma will sort it all out in the end, believe me he’s gonna pay for it eventually.
We will definitely have the last laugh in all this so just sit back and be patient :thumb:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Hey Benny it’s nearly 23.00 I might have to start proceedings a little earlier as my posts are taking ages to appear, I’ve had several posts not appear on here over the last couple of days though.... must be them new f***ing Tory wannabes thinking they are clever, trying to keep us staunch labour voters in our place.... as I’ve said to my my mates who have jumped ship...... YOU DESERT IF YOU WANT TO, THIS GENTLEMAN IS NOT FOR DESERTING .... speak soon

CADA VEZ QUE APARECE UNA FOTO DE ALGUIEN FAMOSO EXHIBIENDO ALGO DE MORRISSEY EN EL CENTRAL AQUI ALGUNOS UTILIZAN EL MISMO RECURSITO DE SIEMPRE PARA BURLARSE DE MOZ CAMBIEN ABURREN SIEMPRE LOS MISMOS COMENTARIOS....

Viva hate... what you have said on here today is utterly vile.. I can tell by your posts on here that things ain’t right for you, I think you have mental health problems, I won’t advise you to seek help as you probably are , and have done for some time. I won’t sink to my own level and insult you, your to fragile for that. I can only hope you may find peace and comfort at some point in your life.. May some god bless you.

You’re a retard. Lolz

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom