Morrissey Central "SETTING SUNS BEFORE THEY FALL ECHO TO YOU ‘THAT’S ALL, THAT’S ALL’…"

unnamed-1_nxhhnc.jpg

24th January (this Friday) is the official release date for IT'S OVER / IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME 7-inch disc. Available at HMV, Rough Trade, Amazon online.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/setting-suns

Original Bowie image:
bowie-keaton1.jpg

Central reminding us the single that was available in December will be released on Friday. I'm sure the Bowie 'autograph' will provide some discussion too.

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Well done squiffy, your on the list... no need to sit in front of the selection committee, as your in ... good work

Hey Baz, I'm thrilled...it'll be an absolute & total honour to serve the MDL loyally my friend!!

I'm even workign on my splleing as we speak ;)

Hovis... I nearly forgot, your in ... no need to sit in front off the committee ECT. When MDL is fully up and operational .. you have been nominated to be manager for your positive attitude... congratulations you are a real trooper...

Hovis... I nearly forgot, your in ... no need to sit in front off the committee ECT. When MDL is fully up and operational .. you have been nominated to be manager for your positive attitude... congratulations you are a real trooper...
“I wouldn’t say I’m the best manager in the business, but I’m in the top one”.

Is that even possible?
Shitty.... the select committee has sat today at 3pm.... its bad news I’m afraid..... your out.... it was decided that this sort of attitude is NOT what we want as it’s inappropriate for going forward... don’t worry you can reapply.....

Shitty.... the select committee has sat today at 3pm.... its bad news I’m afraid..... your out.... it was decided that this sort of attitude is NOT what we want as it’s inappropriate for going forward... don’t worry you can reapply.....
Christ, do I not get a say? You’re unsettling the squad. We’re all on a knife edge.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom