Sexpreience/The sex education show

The 'mesmerising mess' comes to light, but this is probably worthwhile if everyone gets their say.

Yes, they had a more recent show this year called The Sex Education Show: Am I Normal? Quite funny, but education as kids in our beloved country have no idea of any contreception whatsoever! Spawning millions of unwanted babies across our small island and us spending money on these unwanted....

Yes, they had a more recent show this year called The Sex Education Show: Am I Normal? Quite funny, but education as kids in our beloved country have no idea of any contreception whatsoever! Spawning millions of unwanted babies across our small island and us spending money on these unwanted....

Let me help you with that uncle Davie! Take my arm, I'll lead you over the pedesstrian crossing. Left foot, and then your right foot. Just take it slow and easy so you don't fall. Oh, don't mind the cars, they'll just have to wait while uncle walks over. :D

Let me help you with that uncle Davie! Take my arm, I'll lead you over the pedesstrian crossing. Left foot, and then your right foot. Just take it slow and easy so you don't fall. Oh, don't mind the cars, they'll just have to wait while uncle walks over. :D

How very dare you?! I'm only 50.....Now, if your over 50 and have over 5 years of compensation....:D

Edit: hey, but I am proving a point...there are too many unwated babies.....and unwanted parents since they were the unwanted babies in the first place and then they procreate to make more unwanted babies....these people are usually called dolers, you will find many in UK. Many are British and complain about foreigners nicking their jobs when in fact they cannot be bothered to leave the house to actually get a job

Back
Top Bottom