Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Got some sweaty shirt

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Act of an insensitive racist buffoon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bluebirds

Tonight in the streets of a fiery London a 52 year old singer decided to throw his shirt into a melee of people for the first time on tour this decade. Twitter was reporting riots in Brixton; but this was actually the undignified sight of white balding men battling over the remants of a rather expensive shirt cloaked in Catholic cologne.

So do you agree with the rather controversial act of a 52 year old man taking his shirt off in public or not? On a Sunday? In London? During race riots? How insensitive!

Personally I thought Morrissey had taken a conscious decision not to get his tits out now he's in his 50s but I guess he can't help himself, especially when the tour is nearly over and he won't get a bad case of man flu

Also merchandise featuring a naked signed cardboard copy cut-out of Morrissey appeared in the foyer of the world-famous Brixton Academy. Did anyone actually purchase one?

Last edited:
As the happy recipient of many a fragment of shirt in the past...never quite managed a whole one (but if I had it WOULDN'T be on E-Bay) I think he should most certainly keep his shirt on these days. Always pays to leave just a little to the imagination as one gets older I find (having said that I am off on my hols soon and have purchased a new bikini for the occasion and I am 43...so what the hell do I know?!) Would still (probably) risk life and limb for a sniff of HIS shirt though!:o

I am a bit pissed mind...oh...and up the hammers!:thumb:

Love Alma xxx

Last edited:
As the happy recipient of many a fragment of shirt in the past...never quite managed a whole one (but if I had it WOULDN'T be on E-Bay) I think he should most certainly keep his shirt on these days. Always pays to leave just a little to the imagination as one gets older I find (having said that I am off on my hols soon and have purchased a new bikini for the occasion and I am 43...so what the hell do I know?!) Would still (probably) risk life and limb for a sniff of HIS shirt though!:o

I am a bit pissed mind...oh...and up the hammers!:thumb:

Love Alma xxx

If you've got it, flaunt it. As my Cousin Wilma says. And she's 67 and has no legs

no morrissey "does not got it", he is 52 years old, fat and wrinkled.... please keep the shirts on moz.

No he's not! I just watched the video. (I'd post it but I haven't figured out how to grab YouTube clips on an iPhone.) in it he sings FOTG while teasing the barrierkids (omg he's a goofball I love that man) and almost as an afterthought he ripped his shirt off and fed the starving hoard. And his body looked amazing. I'm glad he saves it for special occasions, end of tour or whatever. I doubt it was riot related, maybe on a deeper level. I'm also glad he gave them the red shirt and not the gorgeous pink one. :p

No he's not! I just watched the video. (I'd post it but I haven't figured out how to grab YouTube clips on an iPhone.) in it he sings FOTG while teasing the barrierkids (omg he's a goofball I love that man) and almost as an afterthought he ripped his shirt off and fed the starving hoard. And his body looked amazing. I'm glad he saves it for special occasions, end of tour or whatever. I doubt it was riot related, maybe on a deeper level. I'm also glad he gave them the red shirt and not the gorgeous pink one. :p

Morrissey is so old and nasty, they are going to add a picture of him on that lemonparty website...

Those of us who were there last night understand why the shirt came off.
Moz was in great form and looked to have really enjoyed the night.I'm 54 and not in bad shape.But If I looked as good as Moz with my shirt off I'd be well happy.
I got myself in front of one of the barriers about 15yds from the stage.It's a while since I seen Moz up close.He really does have piercing eyes.
As far as I'm concerned he's still got it.

I'd say it would be hilarious if tonight instead of taking off his shirt he unbuckled his belt and threw his pants into the crowd, but I'd hate to please all those frinkers. They'd cream their jeans and go on forever about it. :D

By pants I mean trousers.

Last edited:
No. I found it annoying to be hit in the face as people fought over his shirt.

I wish he'd thrown the f*** Moz solo shirt in the crowd though. That would've been entertaining.

Something I don't really care about. Don't understand why anyone would be bothered about it happening?

I'd say it would be hilarious if tonight instead of taking off his shirt he unbuckled his belt and threw his pants into the crowd, but I'd hate to please all those frinkers. They'd cream their jeans and go on forever about it. :D

By pants I mean trousers.

Yeah, like you wouldn't too! :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom