Shoplifters Of The World - Official trailer

ShopliftersYouTubeDescription.jpg

Update:
February 5, 2021.
The trailer now features on Morrissey Central:
"NOW TODAY TOMORROW AND ALWAYS"

Yer. I enjoyed England is mine as well. Do you think this new film will get a chance to have a national release?
Given that there are ongoing discussions about streaming possibilities for the next James Bond film, there might be a question mark over the entire future of cinema at the moment.

I don't think it matters how much of the actual story was true, and how much has been exaggerated. 'Bohemian Rhapsody' played so loose with the truth that it beggared belief (all the stuff about Live Aid being some heroic reunion/farewell show after Freddie got AIDS being complete bullcrap), yet it still made a fortune. Ultimately, no one cares about what actually happened in real life - they just want a movie they can enjoy whilst munching popcorn for a couple of hours.

I don't think it matters how much of the actual story was true, and how much has been exaggerated. 'Bohemian Rhapsody' played so loose with the truth that it beggared belief (all the stuff about Live Aid being some heroic reunion/farewell show after Freddie got AIDS being complete bullcrap), yet it still made a fortune. Ultimately, no one cares about what actually happened in real life - they just want a movie they can enjoy whilst munching popcorn for a couple of hours.
Munching popcorn at the movies and watching a Smiths film with the best music ever .....
just sounds to good to be true 😂

I love the trailer but mostly for the music. It HAS to be better than the tepid turgid tattered twatfest England Is Mine. As with most trailers it shows pretty much the whole film.

And, as much as í enjoyed this little tease, to be honest, í would be way more excited if Mr. Kijak announced a kick-ass full-scale all-action balls-to-the-wall Smiths/Morrissey documentary.
Perhaps "Shoplifters.." is the audition..?

:pray:

That would be really great!

They're going hard on promo.

25 live had a wide release, i watched that in a cinema in Bicester of all places. Current state of affairs suggests otherwise.....
true story,i was all set to go and watch 25 live in glasgow on a sunday afternoon and woke to find police tape all around my house and the surrounding area.some guy got murdered over a mobile phone,i actually live in a very quiet area which made it all the more shocking,eventually got 25 live on blu ray a while later.

Tags
shoplifters movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom