pasadena night 1
CIMG0864.jpg

pasadena night 2
CIMG0915.jpg

the bowl
CIMG2414.jpg

the pearl (vegas)
CIMG2542.jpg

and pics from all 8 nights at the palladium. well i'm not going to post them. there are waaaaayyyyyyyyy too many

If by "adorable" you mean "blood-splattered," then yes, he does look adorable. I assume that those are just artifacts, but they're weird.

I think its a ruffled shirt. ;) Blood-splattered! :eek::rolleyes:

I can just see him biting the head off a Tofurkey right there on stage, vegan "giblet" gravy dribbling down his chin as he chews the pseudo-flesh with a maniacal look in his eyes...

Wait, what was I saying?

I think you have too much Christmas Cheer in your bloodstream, NIRTH, and a lack of real (ginger) spice in your life.

I'm off to nab the links for my Knoxville pics, BRB.

Great Knoxville pics! Especially the 3rd one! :)

Great Knoxville pics! Especially the 3rd one! :)

Pregs, did YOU take these? :eek: The third one is one of my current favs...

I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD![/center]

Yes, he is! I hope wherever he is right now, he's having a great time with friends... I hope.

Thank you- yep, those are mine. I love the button flying mid-air on the shirt ripping one- that little white smudge is a button.

I have a few others, but these are the best. I had to stop taking photos because I get into tunnel vision when I'm behind the camera and I realized I hadn't heard a word of the song- and that's what I was there for.

The best I've seen from this tour were Keith Klenowski's photos from the Indy show in May. He's not a member here, but I'm sure you can find them online with that info.

From my first ever trip overseas to see Morrissey, he was so worth it!!
New York, Hammerstein Ballroom.

P1000256.jpg

P1000252.jpg

P1000248.jpg

This next one is also proudly displayed on the Frink Thread.
P1000265.jpg

Back
Top Bottom