"Singer Morrissey will not get meat-free concert in Los Angeles" - Reuters

Singer Morrissey will not get meat-free concert in Los Angeles - Reuters / Yahoo! News

Excerpt:

Morrissey's representatives said in a statement on Monday that Staples Center had agreed to the request, and they added it would the first time that all vendors within and around the Los Angeles venue would be 100 percent vegetarian.

But Staples Center arena operator Anschutz Entertainment Group, or AEG, said on Thursday that meat would still be on menus.

"As of right now, there will be meat options for fans," Staples Center spokeswoman Cara Vanderhook told Reuters.

It was unclear how the apparent confusion arose.

Last edited:
Re: Article: "Singer Morrissey will not get meat-free concert in Los Angeles" - Reute

So if he stands by his principles then he has no other choice but to do what he does best and cancel, its not all bad though he knows very well its maximum publicity for all things Morrissey spot-light attention.
So his heart is not going to be the only thing burning now is it ?
Tell you what ! Cancel the whole thing and just write some new songs please Stephen, take a couple of years out, Please !

we'll let you know

Re: Article: "Singer Morrissey will not get meat-free concert in Los Angeles" - Reute

So now we will see if he is a reall veggie or not won't we ?
He becomes more behind the times with age these days, his team must be really dum, he's looking very stupid in all this now.
Move over Grandad you've had your time now it's over and done with!!!!!
(The messenger has shown up now and he's the new kid in town now)

Johnny-Solo

this site really is just pathetic

I predict he will now cancel the show.

Well if he is a man of his word I can't see what else he can do now

A victory for for freedom of choice I say and a victory for the meat industry which is having a tough time in the UK with the horse meat scandal.

Benny the butcher

This whole thing is baffling and not very pleasant.

Meat lover's of the world rejoice and take over.

Meat is delicious and good for you.

this site really is just pathetic

Johnny-solo is a site that lets everybody contribute their views without prejudice.
Its great it does'nt have you thrown out of gigs by heavies or told to all dress in the same uniform like a bunch of puppets and you can also choose what food to put in your mouth.
Its a hateful online creche with years of refusal to be dictated to.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH take it or leave and don't come back !!!!

Missing you all ready !!! (But you WILL come back I promise) Because you just can't stay away

This whole thing is baffling and not very pleasant.

Wrong my friend its a victory for freedom of choice !!!! Soldiers the world over gave their lives for our freedom and we must never forget that.
There is no room for Morrissey taliban laws

Must be a full moon tonight. All the crazies are out.

And you should know cause your here posting with all the crazies eh ?

we'll let you know

Goodness gracious great balls of meat !
I bet your all sweating now.
I feel for ya'll dudes, really do.

xxxxx

Last edited:

So if he stands by his principles then he has no other choice but to do what he does best and cancel, its not all bad though he knows very well its maximum publicity for all things Morrissey spot-light attention.
So his heart is not going to be the only thing burning now is it ?
Tell you what ! Cancel the whole thing and just write some new songs please Stephen, take a couple of years out, Please !

we'll let you know

How about you let him make his own decisions and while he's doing that you work on spelling his name correctly? Deal?

To meat or not to meat, that is the question ?

Come on, Man. Is that the best you can come up with? Use your imagination.

I infer from your posting that you take great pride in being a dick. So from that perspective, well done.

Good day to you sir

How about you let him make his own decisions and while he's doing that you work on spelling his name correctly? Deal?

* Stephanie. Sorry I hold my hand up.

Deal ?

Everyone should know by now this meat is murder thing is a gimmick.

You wanna know a secret? That iconic quiff is, and always was, a toupee with a secret pocket inside...that holds a filet mignon! The massive sweat that drips down his forehead during performances is actually beef juice!

Why do you think he sticks out his tongue and licks his lips all the time?! It is the source of his creative energy!

What happened when he got rid of his quiff for a bit? Yep, Maladjusted! What happened when he switched over to human flesh for a bit? Yep, Kill Uncle! He actually cannibalized his uncle, and since his poor uncle lacked taste and was ultra dry...so too was that album!

To meat or not to meat, that is the question ?

Yes and who's been telling BIG porkie-pies ? That is another question !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom