So whatever happened to?

billybu69

Subscriber
I know people come and go around here ,and others go and pop back irregularly, but looking back at posts there are are those with many thousands of post regular contributors that seem to dissappear without trace. Enquire here I'll start of whatever happened to......Hatfull 17,000+ posts then nothing since last March?

Anyone who want to guess how long it will take before this thread gets moved to the off topic section? I'm thinking at the most 20 mins from now.

I know people come and go around here ,and others go and pop back irregularly, but looking back at posts there are are those with many thousands of post regular contributors that seem to dissappear without trace. Enquire here I'll start of whatever happened to......Hatfull 17,000+ posts then nothing since last March?

And those are the ones who aren't banned.

I know it's been a while since I posted here. It's probably 'cuz I've been on Facebook a lot, lately. As a matter of fact, I don't use MySpace anymore, but I'll still come here.

Even Nightie Rose has practically deserted this place.I used to enjoy our little chats.Now its just "Tee hee,what a clever cat!" and buggers off again

Sorry Nightie

How that Jackie London and Billy Scissors are still here is beyond me, that's for sure

I'm the 38th most busy poster on this site? I thought I was way lower. Wow, that's just wow. I need a vacation.

Back
Top Bottom