So whatever happened to?

For this being a fight, you have to admit that Media Whore has been quite civil and rational. The only reason to put him/her on ignore except is that he/she seems to disagree with you.

I chose the word "drama", not "fight". "Asinine" is not in my list of civil/rational adjectives. Its perfectly ok that people hve different opinions than me, I just feel I explained what was being asked, in this thread and elsewhere. Other questions, for example re quaker values/ "testimonies" are very fascinating to me but there is a time and a place for that and certainly this thread is not the place for it.

I see that MW does not appreciate of my postings, my morrissey forum and probably not me as a person. I just differ in that and don`t try to win him over by reacting to his every whim. Trying to brandish me as a bad quaker ... reacting to that would be interesting on a Quiffaa-solo forum, its completely off-topic in this forum. Furthermore I did not find his other 190ish postings very interesting so I won`t miss much

. I just differ in that and don`t try to win him over by reacting to his every whim.

Are you sure of this user's gender? Do you want to flirt with them?

cornelius blaze should have an official facebook page for fans!

I chose the word "drama", not "fight".

I choose 'entertainment'.

Quiffaa said:
"Asinine" is not in my list of civil/rational adjectives.

Really? That's such a shame. It is a great word! Ok, ok. How about fatuous? But I was thinking about it. You are asinine in the ass-like sense. Then again, I'm quite fond of asses.

Quiffaa said:
Its perfectly ok that people hve different opinions than me, I just feel I explained what was being asked, in this thread and elsewhere. Other questions, for example re quaker values/ "testimonies" are very fascinating to me but there is a time and a place for that and certainly this thread is not the place for it.

I see that MW does not appreciate of my postings, my morrissey forum and probably not me as a person. I just differ in that and don`t try to win him over by reacting to his every whim. Trying to brandish me as a bad quaker ... reacting to that would be interesting on a Quiffaa-solo forum, its completely off-topic in this forum. Furthermore I did not find his other 190ish postings very interesting so I won`t miss much

i) I wasn't brandishing you as a 'bad Quaker' I was merely trying to illustrate that you are disingenuous in a number of facets of your life. Your belief system being one of them. I was happy for you to refute that assertion.

ii) Shit, is this not in off topic?!?!? Soz, everyone.

iii) I beg your pardon but I'll have you know it is 200 posts. And I do try. I really do. :tears:

Yes, you see, Gender is important to the relation of the user you see.

I may of wanted to flirt with the ostrich.

I was thinking of becoming Solo's very own Rod Hull & Emu....but that idea is messed up as its an Emu.

rod-hull.jpg

A man and his stuffing....grrrrroooowwwwww :horny:

Last edited:
I reckon you should join in this little tiff.Why Is Q so disliked?

I never said i disliked Quiffa.

I love everyone on solo in a very moist and sticky way.

No on both accounts. :lbf: "Him" in this sentence is a "generic masculine" is one of two grammatically correct ways in english to address a speaker whose gender is unknown to you.

Maybe we should address them as person or wait for the moderators to correct us.

I reckon you should join in this little tiff.Why Is Q so disliked?

just by some :)

I think its mostly because I decided to create a morrissey/the smiths forum which lasted longer than any other english speaking fora where plenty of the most creative users/members/ people interested in discussing Moz/the smiths went. Even in these relatively dry times in Mozworld there is much more going on in proportion to the amount of members than here. Some people here are miffed that I did sth constructive that is successful instead feeding destructive/ trollish conversations

Have a look for yourself if you like at my posting history in here if you like.

Cheers

Quiffaa

I think its mostly because I decided to create a morrissey/the smiths forum which lasted longer than any other english speaking fora where plenty of the most creative users/members/ people interested in discussing Moz/the smiths went. Even in these relatively dry times in Mozworld there is much more going on in proportion to the amount of members than here. Some people here are miffed that I did sth constructive that is successful instead feeding destructive/ trollish conversations

Cheers

Quiffaa

I have a little peepo every day:thumb:

Not good enough.Im feeling naughty Jacko

You always do sweetheart. If you start a thread that in any way involves my bum I'm seriously breaking up with you!!
Anyway, I'm sitting here and can't really understand if a certain answer to your post was ironic or if it actually was seriously meant.

Cheers

Quiffaa

Yeah billy, you uncreative user/member/person, you. It's an absolute hive of activity over there! Busy as bees! Breaking ground! Asking the hard questions, demanding answers and showcasing original topics such as...well, pretty much exactly the same topics you have here!

Walk, don't run (amble if you must) and get yourself to the hippest joint in town!

(BTW, I don't dislike Quiffaa either. She's fun!)

Yeah billy, you uncreative user/member/person, you. It's an absolute hive of activity over there! Busy as bees! Breaking ground! Asking the hard questions, demanding answers and showcasing original topics such as...well, pretty much exactly the same topics you have here!

Walk, don't run (amble if you must) and get yourself to the hippest joint in town!

(BTW, I don't dislike Quiffaa either. She's fun!)

I prefer sidle,meander even.See,Ive brought you all together.Now its all hugs and kisses and youve all decided you love Quiffaa after all.Aah..christmas..

Back
Top Bottom