So whatever happened to?

I know people come and go around here ,and others go and pop back irregularly, but looking back at posts there are are those with many thousands of post regular contributors that seem to dissappear without trace. Enquire here I'll start of whatever happened to......Hatfull 17,000+ posts then nothing since last March?

They all got lives, I should hope :D (Not me, just moved my addiction elsewhere :rolleyes:) Hiya *waves all around*

kairoevol, who is that gorgeous face in your avatar?

There's more drama in this thread than the last episode in Corronation Street...I like it :lbf:

So many people here used to whine and cry about all the drama.

Now the drama is gone and so are most of the Users.

Be careful of what you wish for.

I don't think the drama has gone - I think people got sick of the drama and left. It's hard to post a comment without it being twisted or corrected.

nothing to do with drama. I love drama. Can't speak for anyone else, but I never post here anymore cuz all you new people are BORINGGGG :sleeping:

and some of the older users who still post are boring cuz all they do is try to sound smarter than the previous poster, for like TEN PAGES. and each individual post is like 9 paragraphs long. who's reading all that???

everything started to suck once NRITH got banned a while back. nothing to do with with whether you thought he was funny or not, that's when everyone started leaving. it's true. cuz even if you hated him, he caused drama, but like...interesting drama.

I definitely still lurk sometimes, not gonna pretend I don't. But I'm rarely EVER wanting to contribute cuz this shit is BORINGGG!!!! :rolleyes:

nothing to do with drama. I love drama. Can't speak for anyone else, but I never post here anymore cuz all you new people are BORINGGGG :sleeping:

and some of the older users who still post are boring cuz all they do is try to sound smarter than the previous poster, for like TEN PAGES. and each individual post is like 9 paragraphs long. who's reading all that???

everything started to suck once NRITH got banned a while back. nothing to do with with whether you thought he was funny or not, that's when everyone started leaving. it's true. cuz even if you hated him, he caused drama, but like...interesting drama.

I definitely still lurk sometimes, not gonna pretend I don't. But I'm rarely EVER wanting to contribute cuz this shit is BORINGGG!!!! :rolleyes:

"How do you get to 22nd and Market?"

I wanted to add this emoticon: :rofl: so bad to that post. Good to see you here for a second Nugz. Totally agree.

Exactly.
That's when they started banning everybody for no reason.

And the place is run by some nice moderators, but the most active are either extremely rude or real-life trolls.

Then they say stuff like "you violated the TOS" as if the TOS were a set of strict laws, while the ban-fest is done arbitrarily, by moderators who have no sense of humor.

uuuuuuhhhh "the TOS" uuuuuuhhhh

FYI, Quiffaa is a woman, not a man.

posting information about the private lives of members / users .....

tsk tsk tsk

:lbf:

How do you know that? My username doesn´t give information of that kind away and even transgendered persons need to use pronouns*. Whats its to you anyway? Why do you imply people should know my gender? That they would have to apologize if they guessed wrong?

If Happy Maudlin :wave:and me were flirting which is about the only situation where info re gender might be of some use, I trust us to be able to pass info we feel necessary to pass on by ourselves, thank you very much .

Why do you feel the need to correct people even without any first hand knowledge?

If the Vatican ever needs a new candidate for the position of infallible popery, I hope someone sends them a link

*Plz don`t assume I am trans. Just stop assuming. If you want to flirt with me you can ask me personally :p

Last edited:
I don't think the drama has gone - I think people got sick of the drama and left. It's hard to post a comment without it being twisted or corrected.

Exactly :thumb:

I dont want to feed the drama here because it feels like being lured into the woods by trolls.
(In case you are wondering why I wont reply to insulting hairsplittery reproachful postings ... )

This thread reminds me of "dance your name" in eurhythmy classes.

If you were looking for ways to describe what people irks re some moderators,you dont have to look very far (hint: my last posting which I just couldn`t resist to make. Textbook Kewpie tempted me)

If you were looking for reasons people leave/ left this site/went to alternative places/ why tumbleweed rolls through some once vibrant threads/
- this thread is like a visual dictionary

tumblr_l3pzlqomMi1qa7xv5o1_500.png

Exactly.
That's when they started banning everybody for no reason.

And the place is run by some nice moderators, but the most active are either extremely rude or real-life trolls.

Then they say stuff like "you violated the TOS" as if the TOS were a set of strict laws, while the ban-fest is done arbitrarily, by moderators who have no sense of humor.

uuuuuuhhhh "the TOS" uuuuuuhhhh

Exactly :thumb:

I dont want to feed the drama here because it feels like being lured into the woods by trolls.
(In case you are wondering why I wont reply to insulting hairsplittery reproachful postings ... )

This thread reminds me of "dance your name" in eurhythmy classes.

If you were looking for ways to describe what people irks re some moderators,you dont have to look very far (hint: my last posting which I just couldn`t resist to make. Textbook Kewpie tempted me)

If you were looking for reasons people leave/ left this site/went to alternative places/ why tumbleweed rolls through some once vibrant threads/
- this thread is like a visual dictionary

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.
Dandemis

For this being a fight, you have to admit that Media Whore has been quite civil and rational. The only reason to put him/her on ignore except is that he/she seems to disagree with you.

Hullo CB. Hmm...hmm...hmm. You certainly raise a pertinent question. You may have just poked a man size hole in my position.

Yes, you see, Gender is important to the relation of the user you see.

I may of wanted to flirt with the ostrich.

I was thinking of becoming Solo's very own Rod Hull & Emu....but that idea is messed up as its an Emu.

rod-hull.jpg

Back
Top Bottom