So whatever happened to?

Hey Blaze, I can't reply in either visitor message or PM, so I'll say it here: yeah, I figured they'd gotten bored with it, I was just wondering how everyone was, what they've been up to etc. Oh well. We'll always have the archives ;).

Hey Blaze, I can't reply in either visitor message or PM, so I'll say it here: yeah, I figured they'd gotten bored with it, I was just wondering how everyone was, what they've been up to etc. Oh well. We'll always have the archives ;).

Sorry about that, i thought you was on my list of people who can. Soon sort that out!

***pls read the below without taking it seriously, as i am trying to bring the drama back for the people who miss it***

I don't know who half of these people are.

more to the point.....who da blinkin' 'ell R U?

I found that too, which is why I really want a new job :o
here's to you having one :thumb:
nor do I, its kind of weird posting here at all anyore :straightface:

stop whining.

robby!! i was gonna come visit you. I posted on your FB page right before I left, but you were MIA! :(

blah blah blah

f*** this shit, I want more drama!! <3 <3

shut up!

They all say hi. They're in my basement. A little tied up right now. :lbf:

Great. I'll come around for a spot of buggery.

"How do you get to 22nd and Market?"

I wanted to add this emoticon: :rofl: so bad to that post. Good to see you here for a second Nugz. Totally agree.

yeah i've been smokin out back now! haha

that's so awesome! :lbf:

Oh yeah, I think that was early October, right?
My life, kind of, blows up every 5 years, or so, around then. :crazy:
Sorry, bad timing. :straightface:

yeah it was. right around Columbus day. I wanted to come by your bar and do karaoke!! oh well. hope things start to look up, robby.

yeah it was. right around Columbus day. I wanted to come by your bar and do karaoke!! oh well. hope things start to look up, robby.

Now he's here.

The next time anyone is in Los Angeles and wants to meet LA Soloers? OMG and Crystal Geezer will represent. :p Guaranteed awesome conversation over a beer. :rofl:

whats weird for example is that I was a member around 2004/2005 then stopped posting for a while and noticed that I couldn't log on anymore with the same username and password. To double check, I created a new account with the same username and voila member since 2007.

So basically my question is, how long is the time inactive before an account is deleted?

whats weird for example is that I was a member around 2004/2005 then stopped posting for a while and noticed that I couldn't log on anymore with the same username and password. To double check, I created a new account with the same username and voila member since 2007.

So basically my question is, how long is the time inactive before an account is deleted?

I have no idea what the answer to your question is :straightface:
but I do have one of my own :o what was your old username? :guitar:

In April 2006 David introduced vBulletin software, all the users had to re-register.

Pre-vBulletin accounts were not deleted, but became ineffective.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom