Something I've always wanted to do!

Jackie London

♥ Howlin' Pelle
I love Sex and the City! This is something I've myself always wanted to do.

I love Samantha!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing that whether he deserved it or not, she was back with him by the end of that episode.

"My mother," Garp wrote, "went through her life on the lookout for purse-snatchers and snatch-snatchers."
In the theater, it was not her purse that the soldier wanted. He touched her knee. Jenny spoke up fairly clearly. "Get your stinking hand off me," she said. Several people turned around.

"Oh, come on," the soldier moaned, and his hand shot quickly under her uniform; he found her thighs locked tightly together--he found his whole arm, from his shoulder to his wrist, suddenly sliced open like a soft melon. Jenny had cut cleanly through his insignia and his shirt, cleanly through his skin and muscles, baring his bones at the joint of his elbow. ("If I'd wanted to kill him," she told the police, later, "I'd have slit his wrist. I'm a nurse. I know how people bleed.")

The soldier screamed. On his feet and falling back, he swiped at Jenny's head with his uncut arm, boxing her ear so sharply that her head sang. She pawed at him with the scalpel, removing a piece of his upper lip the approximate shape and thinness of a thumbnail. (I was not trying to slash his throat," she told the police, later. "I was trying to cut his nose off but I missed.")

Jenny Fields :cool: (John Irving :love:)
I think about her every time I'm being sexually harassed. Much too often, that is.

I'm guessing that whether he deserved it or not, she was back with him by the end of that episode.

This was when Sam had caught Richard eating anothers womens .....! He wanted to meet her to beg her to forgive him.

i've always wanted to be famous as f***.

Back
Top Bottom