Southpaw Grammar

If memory serves, not too many people liked Southpaw Grammar when it came out. I think everyone was so hung up on Vauxhall they were hoping for part two.

Bummer dudes!

I truly hope that now that Moz is signed to the Universal Music Group, they remaster and reissue Maladjusted with all its B-Sides, some have said the B-Sides are way better than the man album songs, I agree but I also think there are some great songs on Maladjusted. Maladjusted, Ambitious Outsiders, Trouble Loves Me, Papa Jack, He Cried and the singles released from it. Why this album was rejected by so many fans and critics, is really beyond but I guess even Moz can't please everyone, LOL.

As for Southpaw Grammar, Moz said it was a rock hard/experimental album, whatever that means, LOL. What gets me is that the critics act/acted like he was the first to do/try something different in his career, soundwise that is, :rolleyes:

My only problem with Southpaw Grammar is that its missing Nobody Loves Us and You Must Please Remember, those are very strong songs and should have been featured in the main album.

I can certainly see SONY/BMG which now own RCA Victor, to remaster and reissue this album in the near future, If Moz lets them, LOL. Wasn't it rumored not long ago that SONY/BMG Japan was to re-release it and Moz objected to it or something?

This is my LEAST favorite album. My favorite, hrmmm... A tough one. A tie between Arsenal, Vauxhall, and Quarry, i think... Thats' as close as I can come. Too much great material.

I love everything about it...minus the drum solo. But I just clipped it off when I converted it to MP3 for my iPod! Your Arsenal vol. II.

Back
Top Bottom