Speedway Spanish lyrics?

Anyone have the lyrics in Spanish at the end of the speedway live sets?
LOS RUMORES QUE ME CORTAN LAS ALAS
YO NUNCA DIJE
YO NUNCA DIJE
QUE ERAN COMPLETAMENTE FALSOS
Y LAS MENTIRAS,
ESCRITAS
RETORCIDAS
PUES, NO FUERON
NO FUERON
MENTIRAS

YO NUNCA DIJE
YO NUNCA DIJE
YO PUDE IMPLICARTE
YO PUDE ARRASTRE
CULPA POR IMPLICACION
POR ASOCIACION
PERO SIEMPRE HE SIDO FIEL A TI
EN MI MANERA RARA
SIEMPRE HE SIDO FIEL A TI
EN MI MANERA ENFERMA
SIEMPRE SERE FIEL A TI

Yes, as above, it's just the last part of the song in Spanish - hence, the video is correct.
So were the translated lyrics posted.
But... There are variances in every Spanish translation I've seen - so choose whichever.
He's not really singing anything different was the point.
FWD.

Like, we love Gustavo and all, but that’s the best part of the song and thus we wanna hear the man himself sing

Yes, I agree Morrissey should sing that last part himself ...

in Spanish.

I understand Morrissey has a big latin fan base, and maybe he wanted to appeal to them; The translation is horrible!!! As a spanish speaker it sound like they used google translater, and instead of making corrections they left it alone. I heard the song for the first time the other day I cringed so bad I couldn't believe they were okay with this its so upsetting.

I understand Morrissey has a big latin fan base, and maybe he wanted to appeal to them; The translation is horrible!!! As a spanish speaker it sound like they used google translater, and instead of making corrections they left it alone. I heard the song for the first time the other day I cringed so bad I couldn't believe they were okay with this its so upsetting.

blame Gustavo for his bad Spanish?