Statement via TTY

Is that what Matt is? Another drummer? I never knew, and I am too lazy to google him,in fact I am too lazy to anything really. See I am a sociopath who thinks I am the same person as someone else.
There is no hope here. However, I would like to say that Morrissey did actually act professionally, compassionate and above and beyond perfect in his non response to the fans, "fans'. And on top of it, Morrissey looks more hot and drop dead gorgeous than EVER. I wonder why he banned me. I wonder why.

I don't think you've actually seen Matt play- he is the best part of the band besides Boz.
Amazing dynamics and that Gong!
Watch a show before you judge.

i suspect that the stories of labels being interested in morrissey but not wanting to sign the band are true. while he continues insists they are 'exceptional', everyone else is a bit more in touch with reality and realize they are C grade. he's musically boxed himself into a corner, and isnt going to gain any new fans with the recent unreleased songs - in fact is likely to lose fans. so why would any label sign him under those conditions? rather than thinking he and his band are exceptional and the world is against them/him, perhaps it should inspire a re-think and some new (or old) collaborators. something exciting and fresh - that moz fans and potential new listeners could be excited by? he not going anywhere new musically, or lyrically. just retreading the same old dirge rock. though its not just the music. i mean has he really had anything new to say for the last few albums? maybe it is time to retire if its not going anywhere? i remember seeing an interview with vini reilley where he said he offered to write an album of more avante guard music after viva hate - that would have/would be interesting. is anyone excited by the thought of half an album of jesse tobais music? i mean seriously?

Vini Reilly is a brilliant guitarist and I would love it if he collaborated with Morrissey again. For sure his current musicians are not of the same standard but I'm thinking they are all he can afford?

I don't think you've actually seen Matt play- he is the best part of the band besides Boz.
Amazing dynamics and that Gong!
Watch a show before you judge.

I don't really care if Matt (whoever the hell he is) has a big dick. I'm not interested in his "gong". Is that how you call it? Or is it that he performed way back on the Gong Show? I cannot judge "Matt" as I don't know him,although not interested in a "private show" much, from Him either. And thanks for calling. Cheers.

If Morrissey really cared about his audience he'd get on with recording a new album on his own label venture, instead of waiting for one to satisfy his ego. The trouble is Morrissey hase never embraced technology to his advantage (e.g. from his objection to use the synethesizer in The Smiths right through to his refusal to release his music, independently, on the internet).

God I'd do the artwork for free....or how about let your fans do the artwork for you as a kind of competition?

Wasn't there a contest for fans to design the artwork for the "Sunny" single? Do I remember that right? I seem to remember Howie Klein anouncing something like than on AOL once, but it's a long time ago now. If that did happen, they didn't use any of the submissions.....

Why doesn't he record his best song, put it on ITunes, and if people love it it'll attract a label.

If Morrissey really cared about his audience he'd get on with recording a new album on his own label venture, instead of waiting for one to satisfy his ego. The trouble is Morrissey hase never embraced technology to his advantage (e.g. from his objection to use the synethesizer in The Smiths right through to his refusal to release his music, independently, on the internet).

Morrissey is just so precious, isn't he?

This is Kate2828’s personal assistant Colin McEvoy and she has a message for Morrissey. She said it is very hard for ME not to have your new CD so please Morrissey, release it immediately. Not without reason.

Such moving words. I just re-read his statements over and over and can't wait for his autobiography comes out.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom