Static link collection for Morrissey & The Smiths rarities (**TRY HERE FIRST**)

After lurking for years and years, I thought I'd register so I could say thank you for all the uploads.

So... thank you very much for the uploads.

While tagging them all to my own OCD preferences, I noticed (or as likely, didn't pay close enough attention) that neither Sisterama or Never Played Symphonies have the original Kill Uncle version of There Is A Place In Hell For Me And My Friends.

If I'm wrong, and it actually is on there, ignore me. If it is missing, I do have a copy I can upload if needed

cheers

After lurking for years and years, I thought I'd register so I could say thank you for all the uploads.

So... thank you very much for the uploads.

While tagging them all to my own OCD preferences, I noticed (or as likely, didn't pay close enough attention) that neither Sisterama or Never Played Symphonies have the original Kill Uncle version of There Is A Place In Hell For Me And My Friends.

If I'm wrong, and it actually is on there, ignore me. If it is missing, I do have a copy I can upload if needed

cheers
If things aren't obvious, it can well be due to it being included in older NHS compilations - which I haven't got round to hosting yet.
Feel free to share what you'd like.
I can check later as to the 'shared' status or not.
Regards,
FWD.

took the opportunity to grab some files from here.
thank you to everyone who has made the effort to provide such riches.
please know it is very much appreciated.

This is fantastic, I have, the WORST luck with electronics and this has saved me a number of times when my hard drive has died and I am a grateful grapefruit.

I am looking for the complete FLACs of Modern Rock session (1997). I have 3 of them in FLAC but when I look into Sisterama, there is more in Mp3

For those paying attention on FB, people will have seen the bootleg collector extrodanaire Thierry has been sharing FLACs of 80+ Morrissey & The Smiths concerts of CD boots (and still is).
I am in possession of all so far and will endeavour to share in batches soon.
The long term hosting of them will need sorting, but hopefully their generosity will be as appreciated here.
A work in progress and they will start appearing soon. All kudos to Thierry for his efforts & time in getting these gigs out to fans.
Regards,
FWD.

I believe Thierry is refreshing his links (last a week only) - so there's currently about 15+ FLAC CD rips available if you are quick. Feel free to thank him - his efforts & time toward sharing things is astonishing.

Regards,
FWD.

(The archive of FLACs will be a separate effort).

Make that 50+ FLAC rips.
FWD.

There are now 80 FLAC boots available for 1 week if you're quick.
They will mirror here at some point, but get while the gettin's good...
FWD.

Static links for:
Who Put The 'M' In Manchester
&
Introducing Morrissey
320kbps audio rips (separate tracks) made & hosted by myself added to the OP.
Regards,
FWD.

For those paying attention on FB, people will have seen the bootleg collector extrodanaire Thierry has been sharing FLACs of 80+ Morrissey & The Smiths concerts of CD boots (and still is).
I am in possession of all so far and will endeavour to share in batches soon.
The long term hosting of them will need sorting, but hopefully their generosity will be as appreciated here.
A work in progress and they will start appearing soon. All kudos to Thierry for his efforts & time in getting these gigs out to fans.
Regards,
FWD.
Thank you. Are any of these available somewhere? Appreciate it.

Silver disc update this weekend.
#21-30 now active.
FWD.

Last edited:
See the first set of NHS links in the OP.
Smiths & Morrissey sorted by era.
The tracks that are available/have leaked are there.
There is no filtering out of songs to match Krix's page - so the groundwork will still be required.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom