Steve Lillywhite upcoming documentary - teaser

Hopefully thee's some Morrissey solo stuff in there seeing as though he produced 3 albums of Morrissey's but the trailer content doesn't exactly hint at any. Not great sound quality for a documentary.

Bono' s toupee is incredible.

Think Lillywhite was the dullest producer Moz had. Vauxhall was almost sunk (sank?) by the production but the material is indestructible thankfully.

Stephen Street was the best producer Morrissey and The Smiths ever had.

Street wrote the songs that established Morrissey as a solo artist.

Revisionist history is not going to change the facts of those who were there.

Think Lillywhite was the dullest producer Moz had. Vauxhall was almost sunk (sank?) by the production but the material is indestructible thankfully.
I totally disagree. Have you heard Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself before Lillywhite got his hands on it? It's very average to say the least.

I totally disagree. Have you heard Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself before Lillywhite got his hands on it? It's very average to say the least.

It's not terribly produced but is mostly muddy. WDYFOFY is very well executed I agree.

What do you reckon to Bono's toupee?

The production of the likes of Speedway and Lifeguard Sleeping is anything but dull...

Vauxhall has the best production of all of the solo stuff. Easily. Warm, atmospheric, floating. Beautiful.

this will be worth a watch,love a good rockumentary.iv never heard of bono having a toupee.

Vauxhall has the best production of all of the solo stuff. Easily. Warm, atmospheric, floating. Beautiful.

I really like maladjusted arsenal and world peace for production. Vauxhall is a mixed bag for me. For every speedway there's a Billy bud or even hold on to your friends which I don't care for

No other album flows as easily or sounds as organic as Vauxhall.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom