Strange/unexpected Moz references?

The Smiths c.1989 is my most favourite era of the band...

Smiths 1989 box.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CD-Collectors-Box-Smiths/dp/B001Q89FMY

Shiny ~

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Moz dances so awkwardly he looks like he's being harassed by his own arms & yet it's still cool.

While the 80s was packed full of (probably very nice) men very confidently looking completely ridiculous.

í only put it together recently that all those '80s mullet boys were basically the spawn of Ziggy-scarred children dreaming of being Bowie on TOTP. Ziggy Stardust was the Patient Zero of The Mullet. Bono once said that all during his mullet daze, he just thought he looked like Bowie.

In an alternate universe Morrissey could have chosen The Way of the Mullet...

í only put it together recently that all those '80s mullet boys were basically the spawn of Ziggy-scarred children dreaming of being Bowie on TOTP. Ziggy Stardust was the Patient Zero of The Mullet. Bono once said that all during his mullet daze, he just thought he looked like Bowie.

In an alternate universe Morrissey could have chosen The Way of the Mullet...

Uhm... it's 2020 and he has chosen the The Way of the Mullet. It just took him a couple of decades longer.

While we're on unacceptable subjects like mullets - do you know where the Nazi Homos were from?

Also a part of me really wants Moz to call his next album Nazi Homos From Hell. With this as the cover.

Which is shameful.

í do not know. But this prick probably did...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Röhm

He probably came from Hell. Surely right back in it now.

While we're on unacceptable subjects like mullets - do you know where the Nazi Homos were from?

Also a part of me really wants Moz to call his next album Nazi Homos From Hell. With this as the cover.

Which is shameful.

View attachment 59587

And nice to see his 'work clothes' hanging up, out of harm's way.

And THANK YOU. í now have "Love And Pride" lodged in my head.

Time for the tourniquet, two taps and a shot of "Roy's Keen" methinks.

And nice to see his 'work clothes' hanging up, out of harm's way.

It's Johnny's shirt. And the Nazi Homos were probably from Norwich.

Morrissey & Marr.jpg

All pictures taken @ University of East Anglia, Norwich, on Valentine's Day 1984 :rose:💕

f31ff7e72c6be629def57712bfdc58e6.jpg

63c58e8febbbfa1d2cc8e843f4a77aee.jpg

East Anglia, Febru ary 14, 1984.jpg

For when your favourite jackboots just give you the pip, relax into something a little more comfy casual...

Smiths sandshoes.jpg

Smiths sandshoes? Pretty clatty.

I thought it was a film!

But it was graffiti.

Cute pictures. ❤

My favourite detail is Moz greedily staring at Johnny's bag of crisps.
He really wants those crisps.
IMG-20200528-WA0001.jpg

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom