Strangest "art"?

Mozzy1

Say you write, create music, art, write poetry/stories/eroticism, etc....

What is the "strangest" or would you say "the most creative" art you've ever created?

What was your medium?

Was it controversial or calm?

I used to write awful depressing poetry when I was a teenager. :rolleyes:

I always had long hair, which sheds quite a bit. Once, when my older son was a baby, I took the shed hair which was stuck to the wall of the shower and arranged it so that it spelled out, "KILL THEM." I did worry, momentarily, that my husband might actually do as he was told for a change, but fortunately he saw it for the joke it was meant to be.

i once painted a bunch of smurfs being crucified.it was well done but i cant even explain why i decided on that as a topic.
i think i was bored that week in art class.

Me too. Bad, faux-Morrissey, teenage angsty poetry. It was fun, in a misanthropic teenage way.

Lol, it was! :D I also cut my wrists, but not very deep, just for it to bleed a little. :o It was actually a scratch, not a cut. Now this could go to the confessions thread too. :o

Say you write, create music, art, write poetry/stories/eroticism, etc....

What is the "strangest" or would you say "the most creative" art you've ever created?

What was your medium?

Was it controversial or calm?
I studied art for years! I did all sorts of weird shit, we had to do a project about a relitive, and I did my nan as this weird kind of Virgin Mary, with a crown of thorns, because she's a lapsed catholic. That was definatly odd. I desirned costumes for a production of Guys and Dolls based on Monopoly money too!

I studied art for years! I did all sorts of weird shit, we had to do a project about a relitive, and I did my nan as this weird kind of Virgin Mary, with a crown of thorns, because she's a lapsed catholic. That was definatly odd. I desirned costumes for a production of Guys and Dolls based on Monopoly money too!

Wow, love to see your grandmother's picture dressed as Virgin Mary and Guys & Dolls costumes. :)

Wow, love to see your grandmother's picture dressed as Virgin Mary and Guys & Dolls costumes. :)
haha! I think I made a sculptor of my nan, from what I remember.

You know the dick drawing bit in "Superbad?"
I did the same thing in 3rd grade- 'cept I didn't get caught, only did it for like a week and my dicks weren't as good. :cool:

I probably should have been kept away from medical books.

Last edited:
When I am out to dinner I like to arrange my uneaten food into various shapes and imagine that I am creating a dish to be served at a 5 star restaurant…..

I wrote an erotica about The Beatles,
And I did a blood painting recently, but everyone does them nowadays

Madeleine McCann in Formaldehyde.

icon_nonono.gif

Back
Top Bottom